Chapter Nineteen

Quick Note: Well thank you lord I am back and on a roll. Though I need to write Promiscuous this keeps taking precedence because its more popular right now hahaha. Enjoy this chapter my lovies. Its another short one, but I still think you will love it. I am all bleh being out of cigarettes, my back hurts because I slept on it wrong, and wet from giving my son a bath because the husband was vacuuming and he's terrified of the vacuum but yet screamed bloody murder while I washed his hair. Sigh. hahahaha Motherhood. Love you all! =D

*

Evan’s hands came up as he gazed into my eyes and cupped both my cheeks.

I leaned my head into his hand, immediately soothed by his touch. I had been without it for a week. But I needed some distance. Everything he revealed was too god damn overwhelming. And then his proposal through it all. I can’t imagine he meant for it to happen that way, but it was all I could think about this last week was his words.

“You were wrong to do what you did. I was hurt… but… but I can’t be without you,” I said quietly.

Evan nodded as he stroked my cheeks gently leaning in closer to me.

I whimpered when his lips met mine. The longing and need for him after a week away and living with Kenneth and Stacy was excruciating. At least Ken didn’t make too many untimely jokes.

Gently, he coaxed my lips apart and I lost it when I felt him exhale shakily.

I threw my arms around him deepening the kiss. Evan grabbed my ass picking me up kneading my buttocks with his hands and moved me to the closest piece of furniture, the couch.

I exhaled when he released me from the kiss breathless.

“I’m sorry. I should have never made that deal,” he said his voices usual husk shook with emotion.

“No, you shouldn’t have.” Still, I smirked at him as he hovered over me.

He bent and kissed my lips. “But you said yes,” he whispered.

“Do you want to hear it again?” I giggled softly.

Evan nodded brushing his nose softly against my lips. My hand rested on his chest where his heart pounded against the solidness of him.

“Yes, I’ll marry you. I want to be your wife.”

Evan groaned. A deep arousing rumble in his throat before he kissed me hard squeezing my ass where he still held.

“Mine, forever.” He growled and began to undress me – slowly.

He kept his eyes locked with mine as he did so, taking his time, treasuring every button he undid. The look in his eyes of desire, love and longing aroused me with its fierce intensity that mixed so well with the deliberate slowness and sensual love making.

My skin heated and a sheet of perspiration gleamed on my body by the time he had me naked and he took extra care, cherishing my belly below the waist.

I cried out in pleasure when he tasted my arousal and his grip on my hips tightened when I arched into his greedy mouth.

“I missed you, Sonja.”

I shook with the sensations as they built, my hands tugging on his hair. He kissed back up and I got a taste of myself on his tongue. It was both sensual and a little bit kinky. I found my need and ache for him stronger and needier than ever.

Evan hitched one of my legs around his waist as he bit and nibbled at my throat.

 A very deep moan escaped him when he entered me and I turned to jelly in his arms though my grip on his ass as the muscles flexed and clenched with his movement was strong and firm. His rhythm steady, neither of us wanted to rush this reunion.