Nouis - Bad Day

*NOUIS ONESHOT*

--Bad Day--

(nialls point of view)

Today was a great day! The sun was shining and there was a nice warm breeze that blew my hair in every direction. But, I liked it. Louis and I were walking side by side into the recording studio, along with the other boys, as well. I was just walking, minding my own buisness, when the carpet decides to be all wonked up and make me fall. I tripped and fell flat on my face, then groaning in pain. Louis quickly crouched down and rolled me over, comfortingly rubbing my stomach.

"Niall!" He rushed out. "Are you OK?"

I put my hand over his and closed my eyes, gladly thinking to myself  'oh my god, Louis is touching me!' I know it sounds girly, but I have had the hugest crush on him for a while now...

"Uhh... Yeah, err... my knees and hands just hurt a lot." I said slightly leaning up. Louis' hands made their way slowly to my knees and he touched them. I watched him very carefully seeing what he would do. He only looked at them and gently touched them, lightly grazing over my now very skinned knees. I was wearing khakis and couldn't see, but I could feel it. His lips were slightly parted and his bottom lip was moist from his tongue almost hanging out. His eyes slowly moved over my body, making my cheeks redden and me smirk.

Louis quickly hopped up after realizing I was staring. He held out his hand for mine and helped me up surprisingly quick with his strong arms. He patted me on the back as we exchanged smiles walking again. I had a very hard time, seeing that I had just found out I twisted my ankle falling too. I guess I was too mesmerized by Louis to notice at first.

He noticed this along with Liam, and they both rushed to my side, slinging their arms around me. "Niall, did you hurt your foot too?" Liam asked now firmly holding me up. They both look very concerned.

"Yeah, I think I sprained it. I can barely walk." I said stopping and bending over, only on one foot. The pain shot through my ankle and made it very hard to move, I definitely wasn't going to walk for a bit longer...

"Well, Nialler! Let me carry you!" Liam suggested now picking me up. Whilst doing this, Louis hesitantly let go of me. And if I'm not mistaken, he even looked jealous. Maybe I'm just seeing things!

Well, I might as well get comfy. I wrapped my arms around Liam and snuggled closer into his chest. He was warm and cuddly. I didn't like him like that, no! Never! He's my bestest mate in the entire world and he is very sweet and kind-hearted. He smiled down at me and I smiled back up at him. The boys lagged behind pretty far, for some weird reason. I looked back and saw Harry's arm around Louis' almost in a sympathetic way. Was Louis sad?

I pushed away the thought to the back of my brain and looked up at Liam again. "We're almost there, this is just a really big place!" Liam said smiling. I smiled back at him again and replied. "Okay."

In a few seconds, we were at our designated room and as we neared the door, Liam put me down gently and I steadied my balance. "Thanks, mate." I said smiling, patting him on the shoulder in a friendly way.