Lirry - Turn Me On

--Turn Me On--

*LIRRY ONESHOT*

(harry’s point of view)

I stared at the magazine picture of the hot blonde, barely clothed and oiled up. I tossed my hand up and down my length, waiting for satisfaction to come. No pleasure had taken place, not even a sliver. Because really, all I wanted was Liam Payne...

Not some fake tan, fake hair, fake nails and pretty much fake everything, printed out in a playboy magazine. In fact, I wanted the real thing, and my gender. Liam is practically flawless; lovely buzzed hair. Cute button nose with big brown and irresistable eyes. Adorable smile worn over plump pink lips and white straight teeth. He’s close to an angel, if not an actual one sent from heaven.

I pulled up my boxers and my pants, washed my hands and jogged downstairs. I still had a hard on and tried desperately to hide it. Seeing Liam sit there watching TV on the couch looking all innocent did not help with that problem. Before he noticed me, I tugged down my pants a little, making them a bit less tight around that area. I walked over to Liam and plopped down on the couch next to him, then looking at him smiling.

Those big brown eyes turned towards me, meeting my green ones. His pink lips twisted into a light smile, then pronouncing the words “Hey, Haz.”

“Hey, Li.” I smiled, helplessly studying his perfect features. He noticed my staring and kept on smiling, then turning his head back to watch the TV. I followed his gaze to the television, playing some random show I’ve never seen before. I looked back at Liam, bored with the TV show, and cuddled into him. My arms wrapped around his waist as I laid my head gently on his shoulder. I made us lean back, hitting the cushiony couch.

Liam shifted under me, repositioning himself awkwardly. “H-Harry, what are you doing?” He asked, unsure of himself.

“Cuddling you.” I said burying my face in his neck, smelling his wonderful scent. “You’re cozy.” I moaned. He didn’t respond in anyway, and I frustratedly grabbed his arms and placed them lowly around my hips. I then gave his neck little butterfly kisses from his collar bone to his jaw. He whimpered and tightened his grip on me. 

“Mmm... you’re so cute, Li.” I said.

He faintly smiled as I stared into his eyes lovingly, then going back to kissing his jaw. I kissed up to the corner of his lips as I looked up at him for confirmation. I couldn’t really get an emotion or response out of him other than the look of shock and confusion.

I went ahead and closed my eyes, firmly pressing my lips to his. I kissed his lips sweetly, gently moving his with mine. He didn’t respond for a while, but I didn’t stop, he tasted too good. He finally responded, his lips moving so ghost like against mine, barely doing anything. I climbed on top of him, our lips never leaving each others’. My tongue prodded at his mouth, wanting to taste him even more.

He gasped and leaned back, his head hitting the soft couch. “Harry?” He yelped. 

“Hmm?” I moaned, trying to kiss him again. He turned his head and held me back with his hand on my chest.