Larry - Sleep With Me?

*LARRY ONESHOT*

--Sleep With Me?--

(louis’ point of view)

We were driving back from the wild concert we just had. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry. The thought of Harry makes me smile. I have always been very fond of him. He is my best mate in the band, and we live together in a nice flat back in England. Right now we are far from home, lodging in a hotel in New York. It is a very posh and big hotel. Too bad none of us share a room.

As the Limo pulls into the familiar hotel parking lot, I pat Harry on the back as he had fallen asleep in my lap and is slightly snoring. He is so cute and I don’t want to wake him, but I must.

“Harry, get up, we’re at the hotel!” I loudly whispered. He didn’t respond so I shook him a little then massaged his hair. “Hazzabear, it’s late, you can go back to bed again once we get in your hotel room.” He mumbled something and curled into my lap more.

By this time, the Limo was off, the door was still open from when all the other boys had gotten out, and the driver had already gotten into the hotel. Harry and I were in the car alone. Not even us alone! It was just me because Harry is in another world, dreaming about who knows what!

“Come on, Haz! This is seriously not a joke anymore! We need to go.” I said impatiently, while getting up. I was going to get out of the car and carry him, but I guess he didn’t think so. When I was about to get out of the car, he grabbed me and yanked me so hard, back into the car and wrapped his arms and legs around me.

“Boobear, please don’t go.” I chuckled at this. It was so sweet and pitiful at the same time. Since he was already clung on to me and I was close to the door, I grabbed him tighter and picked him up out of the car. I slammed the door with my foot and continued through the hotel door.

I carried him through the lobby and to the elevator then clicked the button for up with my elbow. It opened and I got on, then clicked the button for the ninth floor with my foot. Thank god there was no one else in the elevator. The room slowly lifted up and carried us to the designated floor. I got out and looked around for Harry’s room. Once I got there, I extended my hand ever so slightly and reached down into Harry’s pocket only to find his room key. I turned the knob and pushed into the dark and quieted room.

I walked slightly forwards into the room, turned around, and shut the door with my foot. I layed Harry down on the bed, took off his blazer and his shoes, and then layed him down over the covers. He looked so peaceful and calm, so beautiful. The way his hair curled over his head and the color stood out against his pale skin color.

I couldn’t take it anymore and finally gave in to myself. I leaned forward, and kissed Harry on the forehead. It lasted longer than it should have, and before I knew it, Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him. I held myself up with my hands on the bed and stared into his now open eyes. His legs were between my legs and his arms still around my waist, keeping me in place.

“Hey, Louis.” He said smirking.

“Uh... Hey, Harry. Wanna let go of me now?” I asked pleadingly.

“No.” He replied simply.

“What?” He is being ridiculous. “Why not?”

“Only on one condition.” He said simply again. I looked at him with a confused expression, as I had no idea what he could possibly be doing this late at night when he was supposedly ‘tired’. “You sleep with me.”

“WHAT?” I yelled.

He only sighed and rolled his eyes. “No, Louis. Not like have sex with me.” I let a releaved look spread across my face. “Unless you want to.” He added on, raising his eyebrows and smirking.

“Maybe another time.” I replied jokingly. “But for now, let’s just snuggle.” I chuckled out.

“Okay.” After he said this, he let go of me and I went to the edge of the bed and took my shoes off. I then crawled back up to where he was and layed a little farther up on the pillows than him. This made him scootch towards me and he laced his arms around my torso and rested his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him too.

A few minutes passed and Harry kept cuddling closer into me. He put his leg over mine and was basically half way on top of me now. He leaned up to me and kissed my jaw line. It sent shivers up and down my spine, sent blood racing to my cheeks and gave me chills. He could tell all of this happened and he only mischeviously looked me in the eyes and chuckled in amusment of my pitifulness.

Once the curly haired boy leaned back down, he nuzzled his face into my neck and started kissing and biting. I was getting really turned on at this point and my jeans were getting very tight, if you know what I mean. He rubbed his hand down my chest and rested it on my hip. His curls hit my neck as he continued to kiss my neck, this time with tongue. He started moaning into the kisses on my neck and closing his eyes while I closed my eyes too and rubbed his back to show I liked what he was doing.

“I love you, Louis.” I gulped why he gave me more kisses, now more on my collar bones. He rubbed his hand up and down my chest then rested his hand back on my waist again. “I love you more than anything, and I hope you know that.”

“I love you too, Haz. You are the world to me.” I replied smiling after his comment. 

He slipped his hand once on my waist down to the bed, and pushed himself up with it so he could look me in the eyes. He smiled with his perfect lips that framed his beautiful white teeth. “Good.” He leaned forward and kissed my cheek right next to my mouth, still not touching my lips though. I got even harder, now.

He layed back on my chest and wrapped his arms around me once more, but tighter this time. A few seconds past and I swear, my trousers were about the tightest they have ever been and we weren’t under the covers. Therefore I had no protection.

“Boobear?” Harry asked curiously.

“Yes, Hazza?” I asked nervously.

“Uh... why do... why do you erm.... ha-have a... have a boner?”

I shifted uncomfortably. “Uh... um, I...” I couldn’t spit it out.

“Do I turn you on?” He asked leaning up again and looking at me.

“I-I um... it’s complicated.”

He was now oddly on top of me and pressing our torsos, hips and crotches together.  He started leaning in and closing his eyes. “What are you doing?” I asked innocently.

“Shhhhh.” And he pressed our lips together. He moved his lips very slow and passionately. While we kissed, he made his hands down to my hard member and rubbed it through my trousers. I was struggling to keep in a moan and I know he could tell. It showed through the kiss.

He pulled away slightly. “Go on, don’t be afraid to moan.” He whispered. I nodded and he smiled. He started kissing my lips again, then quickly slipped his tongue harshly into my mouth. I did the same and our tongues rubbed up against eachother, sending warmth throughout my entire body. 

Harry now slid his hand smoothly into my trousers and under my boxers and grabbed my hard member. I started moaning, but it came out as a very loud whimper of pleasure. He giggled and started stroking me. I moaned even louder this time and in response, he pressed his crotch to my upper thigh so I could feel his hard-on. 

I descended my hands down his body and to his hips. I grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to me. Next, I grabbed his crotch and squeezed gently. He moaned into the kiss and bit my lip. He then leaned back, pulled his hands out of my clothes, and held himself up over me.

He just laughed and stared into my eyes. “God damn, you’re beautiful.” He said lovingly. I blushed and kissed him one last time. He smiled and kissed me back. “I know this might be a bit random but, will you be my boyfriend?”

I was flattered. Well, excited too. I wanted to fangirl right now but that would be embarassing and uncalled for. “Of course, I will.” I smiled.

He smiled back and lifted my chin up. “I love you, Boobear.” He kissed me lovingly.

“I love you too, Hazzabear.”