Niam - Failing

this was a prompt from horan_hugsrock. So, here you go! Thanks! (and sorry it took me so long to get around to it) <3 xx

*NIAM ONESHOT*

--Failing--

(nialls point of view)

Mr. Payne walked down the aisle in between the school desks, handing back our pop quiz’s from last week. They were surprisingly long, and as stated by Mr. Payne, ‘they would count for a large part of our total grade’. I didn’t study or do the homework leading up to it, therefore making me unprepared for it. As the teacher neared me, my heart started beating faster. Anxiety took over my body as I anticipated what horrible grade I got. Did I even get a grade? Is it possible to do that bad?

His tanned muscly arms handed me my quiz, upside down so other students couldn’t see my ‘private’ information. I looked up at him before turning it over to reveal my score. He was staring down at me with his big brown glossy eyes that made him cute like a puppy, but at the same time so god damn sexy. I shouldn’t think about a teacher like that, but I can’t help it.

“Please meet me after class, Mr. Horan.” He said simply, then continuing to hand out the papers to the rest of the class. I looked away from his tight black polo squeezing his torso just perfectly, and back down to my desk. I reached my hand to my paper and slowly turned it over, revealing a big red ‘F’. I sighed, closing my eyes and throwing my head back. I then leaned forward again, rubbing my palms over my face as I thought about what my report card was going to look like at the end of the semester. I knew I hadn’t really been trying, just cause I really didn’t feel like it; too lazy. All of this stuff we’re learning is pointless! Unless I want to be a history teacher, which I don’t, when will I need to know about this shit?

Class went by fast, me not paying attention to anything that came out of Mr. Payne’s mouth. I sketched a bird in my notebook, as it made a shadow on the bottom of the page. It looked pretty good once I finished it up, and turned the page to draw something else when the bell rang. I closed up my notebook and shoved my pencil into the rings that held the pages together, then putting it in my back pack and getting up to leave. I was the last one to the door, before being stopped my an arm pulling me gently back into the classroom. I turned around shocked, then meeting the brown orbs of the teacher, and remembering I had to stay after class.

The brown haired lad raised his eyebrows up at me, as if asking what I was thinking. “Sorry, I forgot.” I looked down as he sighed, then letting go of my arm.

“Take a seat in the front please.” He said, gesturing towards one of the first row desks of the classroom. I took a seat in the middle of the front row, placing my back pack in the seat next to me. I rested my arms before me on the table, and looking up at Mr. Payne locking the door.

“Why did you lock the door?” I asked curiously.

“Privacy reasons.” He stated simply. I thought for a second, still confused.

“Hmm... what did you want to see me for?” I asked, as he walked back over to his desk to sit down in his big leather chair.

“Your grade are dropping... and only in my class. I’ve check with the other teachers.” He said.