Ziam - Some Things Were Meant To Be

*ZIAM ONESHOT*

--Some Things Were Meant To Be--

(zayn's point of view)

I pushed him up against the locker, shoving him hard into the cold blue metal. He grunted and I immediately felt bad for him. You see, this is the only way I can get his attention. Plus, I've kind of gotten a reputation for being his bully. And, why would I want his attention? Because I am in love with Liam Payne.

Liam is so gorgeous and so flawless. If he does have a single flaw, it just makes him more perfect. And I say this embracing my inner teenage girl, I'm proud of her. Liam is the most lovable and kissable person in the world. I just want to hold him and love him and never let him go.

I locked eyes with my long time crush, parting my lips unconciously and getting lost in his beauty. My eyes dropped to his lips and he noticed... shit. He looked at my lips and back up at me. Does he want to kiss me?

"Malik! Get the hell off of me and quit looking like your in love with me. It's dusgusting."

There goes the answer to that question...

I slightly growled, then let Liam go slowly. He glared at me but continued on down the hallway. I went to class lazily, following Liam and picking a spot as close to him without sitting next to him. The class begun as the bell rung and the teacher started talking.

"Okay class, we have a new project being assigned today. I will pair you with someone who you don't normally talk to. The idea is to spend at least 12 hours with them, and no one else. Movies do not count, and if you have a sleepovers you cannot count the hours you are asleep. The point of this project is to broaden your group of friends, learn socializing skills and gain a new friend. I will now read off the list of partners." She said.

"Ali and Corbett." She said and they switched their seats to sit next to each other.

"Jakeand Hannah. Marina and Jennifer. Ellie and Edward." She read on the list while the pairs moved to sit together. "Zachary and Brandon. And finally, Liam and Zayn." Shit.

Liam spun around in his chair and smirked at me. I gulped and my eyes widened. How the hell am I supposed to do this? He got up from his seat and came to sit at my desk, right beside me.

"Hey, partner." He said sarcastically enthusiastic.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

He studied me for a second to understand why I was so nervous, seeing that I usually have a very tough appearance. "Well, why don't we just get this over with as soon as possible. I'll take you to mine after school and we'll chill. Sound good?"

"Yeah, would I spend the night?" I asked curiously.

"Yep, and we can do it again tomorrow night just to get this shit done." He suggested.

"Okay." I replied simply and calmly. But inside... fireworks. Oh my god, I'm going to spend the night at Liam's for two days straight!

He turned back to the teacher with a nod and the day went on...

As I was packing up for the end of the school day, I bent down and stuffed my backpack with homework and books. When suddenly, someone slammed my locker door. I saw black skinny jean clad legs, looking pretty hot. I knew who it was; Liam.

"Ready, babe?" He asked looking all bad-ass and leaning up against the lockers. Wait, babe? He called me babe?

"Yeah." I said zipping up my bag and slinging it over one shoulder.

He leaned up off the lockers and turned to walk out the double doors, walking down the steps. I followed him out back to his car. We walked in the opposite direction of the parking lot, to a big concrete slab near the grass and tree filled part of school. He stopped by a motorcycle and looked at me. He looked at his watch and then back up at me. "It's 4:00 o'clock now. This is the begining of the first hour." He stated, then picking up two motorcycle helmets, handing one to me.