Ziall - Kiss Cam

*ZIALL ONESHOT*

--Kiss Cam--

(zayns point of view)

I pulled up into the parking lot to our local sports stadium. Today, Niall and I were to witness Worcester University Basketball team play the Manchester University Basketball team. Niall and I are both pulling for Manchester. Since we are celebrities, we are sitting courtside on Manchester's starting side. I walked out of the car, followed by Niall and we walked into the stadium. I ordered a large popcorn and a large coke with two straws for us to share.

By now, you might be asking why I am only taking Niall to a basketball game. There are a lot of reasons for that! Well maybe it's because I have a crush on him. It might be because we both love Manchester's team. Or it also could be that I wanted to celebrate our third album coming out for One Direction and a world tour announced. 2013 has been a big year for us, and no better way to celebrate than with my best mate, Niall Horan.

By now, everyone knows about One Direction. People all over the world have basically been forced to memorize our names from seeing us everywhere. We have taken security up another level and your grandma probably knows about the bromances and goofiness. We are even known in third world countries and have broken many records and beaten Justin Bieber. I hate to brag, but it's true. What now, Biebs?

Also today, I have managed to not have security follow us. I don't want any interruptions; I just want to be with my best mate. We took our seats on courtside, and the game began. By half time, Manchester was winning and I couldn't be happier for my team or for this day. Niall and I were sitting happily, enjoying our popcorn. The half time show came out and some Russian gymnast did some tricks, and then there were some young basketball players messing around. And then the lovely kiss cam came on. They showed old couples and young couples who were all adorable and gave each other sweet little pecks on the lips.

"Hey Zaynie, can I have some popcorn?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. Sure, babe." I reached down to get the popcorn tub off the floor from when I set it down. He took a handful and slammed it against his mouth, chewing it messily. He was adorable. After that, he leaned down to get a sip but dozed out on the big screen and the straw went into his chin. I giggled and pat his arm playfully.

"Pay attention, Nialler!" I giggled and smiled widely. He was still zoned out in the direction of the big screen like he had just watched some stranger die.

"No, Zayn. I think you need to pay attention." He said quietly, pointing vaguely towards the big screen. I slowly turned my head and saw Niall and I, magnified onto the screen. A border was surrounding us, which was a purple heart and there were sparkles. In red letters it said 'kiss!' all over then screen and suddenly I got a warm and tingly feeling in the bottom of my stomach and my heart stopped. I slowly turned to Niall and stared at him curiously. I probably looked like I had just watched someone die too. But, I don't know what came over me, as I slowly started giggling. Niall looked very nervous and uncertain and he gave me a weak smile.

Suddenly a young girl popped her head between us and looked down at both of us. "Hey, Zayn! Hey, Niall! You know, I'm not an expert at kiss cams, but, when they show two people on the screen... I think that means they're supposed to kiss." She whispered loudly. She pat both of our backs and leaned back into her seat. My eyes wondered off of her and found Niall's gorgeous blue eyes again. I shrugged my shoulders in a way that said 'why not'. He just nodded and I slowly started to lean in.

He closed his eyes and I closed mine, still very slowly leaning in. I could feel him breathing on my lips and I slowly parted my lips, just barely. Our lips tickled each others, and then I closed the gap. Our lips molded perfectly together, as if they were made for each other. I didn't want this to be too big off a deal, so I barely leaned back after about five slow seconds. He just stared at me and I gave him a smile. He smiled back and we were still just inches apart. I think we read each other's minds, because we both leaned back in for a peck. While pecking his lips, I made the world famous 'muah' sound and he just giggled. I entwined our fingers together and held his hand for the rest of the game. Later, we walked out like that, and even later that night, we did some other things...