7. Sexting 101

Heyyyyy. This is an interesting chapter aha VOTE VOTE VOTE IT TAKES TWO SECONDS. And COMMENT. Tell me what you think? What do you like? Who is your favorite character? What makes you laugh? I want to know your thoughts. Enjoy the chapter <3

                Lying face down on my bed, I breathed in the heady scent of laundry detergent. At least Jace is great for something, for she constantly washes my sheets along with hers and then returns them to my bed. It’s awfully nice of her. Most models don’t even know how to do laundry, but Jace is an exception.

                “So, are you going to lay in bed all day?” Jace asked from my doorway.

                I groaned. “Go away!”

                “Aw, is the wittle baby sad that Justin bwoke her wittle itty bitty heart?” she teased in an overly done baby voice.

                Rolling my eyes, I flipped over to glare at her. She’s dressed in sweats, her hair in a high bun on the top of her head. “Don’t you have somewhere to be?”

                “Yeah, my photoshoot. I just came by to tell you I was leaving. But seriously, just because you aren’t working today doesn’t mean you can sit around and wallow in misery. I don’t know why you try to find the best in people, it always gets you hurt. I told you Justin was an asshole.”

                Well, sure, he did make me cry and really did hurt my feelings. But there is something inside of me that refuses to believe he is a horrible person. It’s not because I try to find the best in people, it’s because of the things he said to me when I was in his room.

                “Girls like you are the ones you start families with. That’s the difference. You don’t want to be a guy’s stop along the train of his life to finding manhood, you want to be the final destination.”

                What kind of guy says things like this and ends up as a horrible individual? Sighing, I squinted my eyes shut tightly to stop the thoughts from clouding my head. I just wish Justin wouldn’t have done what he did. Now Jace hates him even more and I’m confused on how he feels. Does he really hate me? Is he really done with me? Did we ever even start? This is horrible.

                “Whatever. Have fun at your shoot,” I said, my voice muffled by my arm covering my face.

                Jace laughed. “You’re so freaking pathetic. Go do some work on the computer or something. Bye, boob.” She left my room and I heard the front door close shut.

                Relieved, I continued to lay on my bed, curling myself into a little ball. I have a feeling that today will be opposite of productive.

                Today is opposite of productive. I pretty much just ate a whole bunch of fat inducing foods, watched things on Netflix, and never got dressed. I think this is what it means to truly lounge. I googled my symptoms and it came up as “Post-breakup stage” except I’m not in a relationship so Google is just all kinds of crazy right now. I’m single as a pringle. Single as a dollah billah. Single as a dancing strippah. I should really get into Scrabble more since I’m so good with my words. Should have gotten an English degree.

                I curled up in my blanket on the couch, watching Orange is the New Black more closely. I didn’t know jail could be so cool. Kind of makes me want to commit a crime so I can be in Piper’s shoes. Except I’d make nicer choices than she made. Sometimes she was mean.