21. Deflowering is SO On the Nature Channel

Check out the external link for the entire sex scene if you're interested. It's private so you have to be a follower. And why wouldn't you want to follow me anyways??? Pfft. Lol

After looking at the same contracts over and over again, I eventually ended up faceplanting onto the middle of my desk. There are things that interest me and things that do not. Looking over potential contracts for new and upcoming projects is not one of the things I enjoy. This is so tedious and uninteresting. I don't even know what I want!

As a woman I am naturally indecisive and then I'm Kasey so I'm double indecisive. Groaning, I shook my head back and forth onto my desk, shuffling the papers on it and possibly putting forehead grease all over the contracts and a little makeup as well. That is fine, as long as I don't have to choose.

A knock sounded on the door and I muttered, "Come in."

"You're such a bratty little princess," a familiar voice teased, walking closer to me.

I lifted up my head so fast that his image blurred in front of me before becoming crystal clear. "I am not!" I pouted at a very sexy Justin.

Chuckling he said, "That's your opinion and mine carries more weight so I'll go with mine. I figured you were dying since you texted me 'Cancel all plans of me becoming something with my life. I think I'll become a Gogo dancer after I take a few dance classes' and you hate dancing so I figured you needed a pick me up." With a smile, he presented a smoothie from behind his back, planting it on top of my desk.

Melting in my office chair, I gave him a smile of my own and took the drink. As soon as I sipped it I was rejuvenated with the taste of strawberries and blueberries with a huge glob of greek yogurt for my immune system. "Justin...you're the best."

"Anything for my baby. So, let's take a look at these contracts because I know that's what is killing you." He kindly shook his head at me as if I were a silly little girl and then came to stand next to me.

Two hours later I had a contract signed and sealed, ready to be given to my publisher. Through all things Justin, anything is possible. For some reason I feel all warm and fuzzy and it's burning inside of me waiting to be released.

Justin looked down at his watch and then sat on the edge of my desk, staring at me. "Are you happy that you made a choice now?"

"Yes," I whispered. I looked to Justin then to the door and back again. So many conflicting feelings yet I know what I want to do. I walked over to my office door and closed it shut, locking the door. Slowly, I walked back to Justin and then softly pressed my lips to his.

He smiled against my lips and said, "Well, well, well, Kasey, is someone being dirty or nah?"

"Shut your stupid flabberducking face!" I muttered against his lips. He chuckled and kissed me back, his arms wrapping around my waist. The kiss changed from soft and playful to urgent and desperate and I moaned tenderly and he pulled me closer, squeezing tighter.

Next thing I knew, I was lifted off of the ground and then laid back first onto my desk. Justin crawled up my body slowly, his eyes on mine like a predator stalking his prey. I shivered, waiting until his lips touched mine once again.

I. Want. Him. So. Bad. In more ways than I ever have before. It has been like this for weeks ever since his floor plan reveal and I don't think I can go through this any longer. It feels like I'm about to explode. Aggressively, I pulled him closer so that his body pressed against mine and I lifted up my hips, curving my right thigh to the shape of his body and he pushed me down onto the desk, hard, lips departing from mine.