6. Vampire Hunters for Hire

This took a while. For some reason all of these chapters are so long. I hope you guys don't mind. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. YOUR COMMENTS MATTER TO ME. AND VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. 

Eating my breakfast ferociously, I watched Jace like a hawk as she paced around the living area, her phone glued to her ear. Apparently there is some misunderstanding about her upcoming photoshoot and the time she wants to come by. Pfft, models.

                “No, I refuse to wake up that early. You think beauty just comes naturally?” Jace screeched, raising an eyebrow. I literally thought this whole time that beauty came naturally. “How stupid can you be? Twelve in the afternoon and that’s my final offer.” She rested her hands on her hips and then smiled, victorious. “Nice doing business with you. See you tomorrow at twelve.” She hung up and walked up to me, leaning on the back of my chair at the little kitchen table. “That went well.”

                I shook my head in disapproval. She’s such a bully. “You try to mold everyone into your way of thinking, or your terms. It’s unfair.” I looked up at her from my bowl of Lucky Charms.

                She frowned at my breakfast and then ran her hands through her blazing red hair. “I’m a woman, hear me roar.”

                “I don’t think you can use that expression if you are a bully, Jace.”

                “Whatever, Kasey.” She headed for her bedroom. “I have to go to lunch with a photographer today and then I’ll be back later tonight after I make an appearance at this lounge in Dallas. Please don’t die.” She winked and then closed her door behind her.

                Finally, I thought she’d never leave. I quickly finished my bowl of cereal and then rinsed it out in the sink. As quietly as possible, I opened the front door and then closed it behind me, skipping over to Justin’s door to knock. After a few seconds he opened the door and the sound of girlish laughter filled my ears.

                “Kasey.” Justin smiled and I flushed, dropping my eyes from his bare chest and then back again. He has a six pack and strong wide set shoulders. He has the little V thing that flares out to his hips where a pair of briefs hang tightly. I brought my eyes back up to his face and he gave me an odd look.

                “Uh…Um…I can come b-back later.” I shook my head to clear it. From what exactly I’m not sure. Justin’s hand clenched harder onto the door and I bit my lip, clenching my legs together. What is wrong with me?

                “Earth to Kasey? No, just come in. We are having a party. You can take your clothes off too and drink champagne.”

                “I don’t drink and I’m not going to take my clothes off.” I cut my eyes to my door and Justin placed a hand on my shoulder. I flinched, my shoulder catching fire at his touch.

                “It was just a joke. I know you’re not going to take your clothes off. But seriously, you can just come in.” He grabbed me by the arm and I stumbled into step beside him, hearing the click of his front door. I swallowed. “Things one through three, this is Kasey,” he introduced.

                “Things one through three?” I whispered.

                “I don’t remember their names,” Justin whispered back. I chuckled into my hand.

                “Kasey!” all three girls squealed at the same time, which turned into laughter. They all bum rushed me, throwing their arms around me. “Group hug!” they screamed.