28 (Honored)

AUSTIN POV.

I watched Chloe leave. I sighed. "I'm sorry man, I didn't know you felt like that." Alex said. "It's fine, I just- I'm just annoyed." I said putting on a shirt. I left to go find her. I walked for a while until I saw a bunch of boys surrounding Chloe. They were touching her and hitting on her. "Hey, I suggest you leave her alone." I said pushing them away. "Why?" one asked. "Because I'm her boyfriend, and I don't want you fucking touching her." I said.

They winked at her before leaving. I turned around to face her. I out my hands in my pockets. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded. "I love you." I said hugging her. "I love you too." she said. She pulled away and I stroked her cheek. "You're so beautiful." I said. She smiled and kissed my lips. I intertwined our fingers as we walked back to the hotel.

AT THE HOTEL

CHLOE POV.

I walked in. "Sup, Bitches?" I asked. Robert was playing Xbox so I stood in front of him. "Move!" he yelled. I laughed. Austin walked in. "CHLOE! MOVE!" he yelled louder. "Chloe, that's really mature." Austin said. I smiled at him. Robert shoved me out of the way. My jaw dropped. "Ok, but this isn't over Robert." I said.

I sat at the table and sighed. "Now what's wrong, babe?" Austin asked. "Nothing really." I said. He raised an eyebrow at me. I gave him a little smile. He sat next to me and held my hand.

"I just want you to know, you are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my life. I'm so happy I met you and we were best friends when we were younger, and I'm so happy we grew and so did our relationship. I'm so grateful for what we have and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Seeing you cry just breaks my heart especially when it's my fault. I love you so so so much." he kissed my hand. "Austin." I said.

"No, don't say anything, you'll just ruin the moment." he smiled. I laughed because it was true. "Ok we're leaving because that's gross." Robert said leaving with Alex and Zach. I smiled. "Ok so what now?" Austin asked. I shrugged and pulled my hand away from his. "There's something seriously bothering you, what is it?" He asked.

I shook my head. He grabbed my arm and looked at me. "Tell me." he said. "Honestly, I don't know what's bothering me." I said walking away. he sighed. I don't know why I'm sad, I just feel like that. I put on sweats and climbed in. "Goodnight, Austin." I said turning out the light. "Goodnight, babe." he sighed.

I closed my eyes and waited for Austin to get in bed. He finally got in bed. I rolled over and out my head on his chest. "Austin, I swear I don't know why I'm sad, but please don't be mad, because it's not helping right now." I said. "I know, I believe, and I'm not mad, I'm just I don't know." he said rolling on his side to face me.

He out his hand on my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. "You're so beautiful." he whispered. "I love you, Austin." I whispered back. "I love you so much more." he whispered back. He kissed my lips before pulling me into his chest and falling asleep.

I smiled because I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. He treats me like a princess and I couldn't ask more. He's perfect and he's thinks I'm perfect too. I mean I'm far from it but I'm honestly honoured to be loved by Austin Carter Mahone.

-----------------

THE END!

I might write a sequel, I mean give me your opinions. Should I do a sequel or not? But anyway bye guys, I love you!

-🙊