Aren't you gonna answer that? (15)

AUSTIN POV.

"Alex?" I asked. He looked at me. "Justin's back." I said. He looked down at his phone. "yeah I know look at this picture." he said showing me the picture. "Their so cute." Robert said. I look at him with anger in my eyes. "Oh yeah sorry man." he said walking into the bedroom to go to sleep. Alex yawned and so did Zach.

I sat there just hoping, wishing, dreaming that my baby girl will always love and she will soon be in my arms.

A tear ran down my face. "Austin?" Alex asked. "Austin? you okay?" he asked again. "I'M FINE." I yelled and ran into my room on the bus.

CHLOE POV.

"I had a nice day with Jay." I said kissing his cheek as we walking hand and hand on the beach. "Well, I think we could do it again when we come back from tour." he smiled. I eyes widened. "Tour? Austin's?" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm going on tour with you?" I raised my voice. He nodded. I screamed and hugged him. "We're leaving tonight." "What about my dad?" I asked. "I have it taken care of." he said walking again.

"Let's go get you ready." Chaz said.

I nodded as we drove home.

At the house

"Thanks Jay." I said kissing his cheek as I got out of the car. Chaz coughed. "Sorry, thanks Chaz." I said kissing his cheek too. I walked in my house and started packing. "Dad?" I yelled. "Yes?" he yelled back. "How long will I be gone?" I asked. "4 months." he said. 4 month? 4 MONTHS!! That's longer then Austin's tour. I sighed and texted Robert.

Me- Robbie, I'm gong in tour with Justin and the Bieber crew for 4 months so don't worry when you guys come home and I'm not there. Love Ya!!!❤️💋

I sighed and zipped up my suitcase. I grabbed another suitcase to put my make up and hair supplies in. I grabbed a back pack and packed the stuff I use daily. I'm ready.

It feels like I'm moving

AUSTIN POV.

"I think you should see this." Robert said handing me his phone.

C Smalls- Robbie, I'm going on your with Justin and the Bieber crew for 4 months so when you guys get home don't be worried when I'm not there. Love Ya!!!❤️💋

"Justin?" I asked. "Bieber." Robert stated. "I know that." I said waving his phone. "But why?" I continued. he shrugged. I decided to use Roberts phone to text her.

Robert- What! Why didn't you come on tour with us?

C Smalls- Idk

Robert- Whatever

C Smalls- Don't tell Austin

Robert- Whatever

"Here have your stupid phone back." I said throwing it on the couch. "Hey be careful." Robert said. I'm in a really bad mood.

CHLOE POV.

Right now their in NYC!🗽

(So is Austin and the crew😏)

"Aye C?" (Get it AC?) Justin asked. "Yep why is their pics of you and Austin?" He asked with sad eyes.

"Um, because were dating." I said shyly. He sighed and walked away. "What the hell." I asked Ryan, Chaz, And Christian. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?" Chaz yelled. "What?" I asked. "HOW COULD DO THAT TO JUSTIN?" Ryan yelled. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "He still likes you." Chris said calmly. "Oh." I said. "GET OUT!" Ryan yelled. "Wht?" I asked standing up. "HE SAID GET OUT!" Chaz yelled. I started cry and left the hotel room.