Are you okay? (17)

AUSTIN POV.

So me and Angelia are sitting on the couch and she's stroking my hair. "Can you please stop." I said. "But your just so hot." she said.

She is beautiful, funny, nice, and she's blonde. She kissed me. I kissed back our lips moving in perfect sync.

I think I have a crush on Angelia.

Angelia pov.

I totally have a crush on Austin.

Chloe POV.

Sam looks so cute sitting right next to me. He has his arm around me.

I mean it's just a little crush.

"Hey Chloe and Sam wanna get a picture?" Sarah asked. "Sure." He said holding my hand. I jumped on his back from the picture. We both did duck faces. I look at Austin and Angelia their posing too. I smile.

"Let's go on to the mall." I suggested. "yeah." Sarah agreed. "Ok let's go." Zach said.

I sat by Austin and Sam. Angelia sat by Austin. "Whore." I mumbled. "Bitch." she mumbled.

We arrived at the mall. "Victoria Secret's!" me and Sarah yelled together. The boys groaned. "Alex will come with me." Sarah said grabbing his hand. "And Sam with me." I said intertwining our hands.

"Shouldn't Austin go with you." Robert said. I pointing to him and Angelia walking to Aéropostale. He nodded and we walked into VS.

I bought a jacket and jeans. Sarah bought a jacket and shirts. "Now Chloe let's go there." Sam said pointing to a new store. "I've never been there." I said. "Its for couples." I replied. I nodded.

We got matching Snapback, sweatshirts, and shirts. "I love this store." I said to Sam. "Me too." he said agreeing with me. We were wearing our snapbacks.

His said 'She's mine' and I'm said 'He's mine'.

I smiled. I saw Angelia wearing a black short skirt, like really really short. She was bending back for Austin.

"That's it." I said walking towards them. "Austin!" I yelled. He jumped and turned my way. "Chloe? What are you wearing?" he asked. "What are you doing staring at her ass?" I asked. He looked around for an answer. I shook my head. "Exactly." I said. "Lets go Sam." I said grabbing his hand.

"Chloe? I have to tell you something." Austin said. "What?" I asked. He was about to open his mouth until Sam collapsed. "Sam?" I asked holding his hand. "Help! Alex!" I yelled to him. He came running over. "Robert, call 911." He said. He nodded and dialed the number. I started crying.

Robert hugged me. "it's okay." he said. I looked at my best friend lied on the mall floor. The ambulance came and they carried Sam into the back. They closed the doors and drove off. "I love you, sammy." I whispered. The crew drove me to the hospital.

"See you soon, princess." Alex said driving off. I breathed and walked in. "Hi can I help you?" the lady said. "Yes please I'm looking for Sam Pottorff." I said. "Yes ER room 13." she said. I laughed and nodded. Room 13! I walked in.

Sam was sitting up in his bed with cords in his arms looking for the remote. "Here." I said handing it to him. "Thanks." he said. It was silent for a while. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, the doctor said I had a small breathing problem and a mini heart attack."he said. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying.

"It's ok C let it out." he said opening his arms wide. I crawled into bed with him and we cuddled and talked to each other for a while. "When are you leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow." he said. "Yay!" I said. He chuckled. "Picture?" he asked. "Of course." I said.