I thought you were dead (9)

"Austin I'm not in love with you anymore." I said pulling back. "Oh really? You just said there were sparks like never before." he said. "Oh I said that out loud." I said blushing. "Yeah." he said half smiling. "Chloe!" Sarah running towards me.

"What?"

"There's a guy over there and he wants to talk to you about modeling or acting." she said pointing to a guy on the phone. I think I know him, I've seen him before.

I walked over to him and he smiled at me. "Hi Chloe, I'm Scooter Braun." he said. Thats how I know him. "Justin Bieber's manager?" I asked shocked. "Yes, and I think your beautiful and I want you to come to Georgia with me and meet with Justin so we could maybe let you guys work together." he said. "yes! can I bring guests?" I asked jumping up and down. "Sure but only 3." he said. "Ok thanks." I said hugging him. "here's my number and Justin's." he said handing me paper and jumping back into his car. I nodded and walked away back into the house where everyone was.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Sarah. "So what did he say?" she asked.

"Oh you know, he just wanted me to work with JUSTIN BIEBER!" I yelled. She yelled too. "Justin Bieber? That player?" Austin said rolling his eyes. "I know your excited on the inside."

"I'm leaving in 3 weeks." I said. "No way." Sarah said hugging me. "No!" Alex yelled. "You can't leave me." he said hugging. I stroked his hair until I heard some sniffling. "Alex? Are you crying?" I asked pulling away. "You can't leave me again." he said wiping his tears. "Your right." I said. "And that's why I'm taking you with me." I continued. Alex eyes got wide and he hugged me tight.

"The people I choose to go with me are Alex, Sarah, and Jake." I said. "But Jake's not even here." Alex said. "I know." I said. I looked at Austin, he looked mad. He pulled me out into the hallway. "Chloe, why aren't you taking me?" he asked. "Because your busy with your work." I said. "But I can quit to go with you." "No your not this is your dream." I said. "But I love you ok, there I love you I couldn't hold it in anymore, you can't leave." He said getting on his knees.

"Austin." I started. "No, you can't say anything to change the way I feel for you." he said standing back up. I just stood there looking into his beautiful hazel eyes. I look down at his lips then his eyes again. He smirked and lied his lips onto mine. Our lips moving in sync. I pull back and look down at my feet and blush. He lifts my chin and pecks my lips.

5 weeks later

I just got a text from Justin, he said that he wants to take me on a date tonight. Yes, Justin and I are together. I got in my beautiful light blue dress. I put on just I little but of makeup cause Justin doesn't like when I wear to much makeup.😊 Isn't he cute.

I got a text saying he was outside. I walked out and saw him standing by my mail box with flowers. "Hey babe." I said pecking my lips. "Hey I'm ready." I said getting in the car. He nodded and drove off.

I got a text while I was sitting eating my pasta with Justin and Olive Garden. It's from Alex.

Alex- CHLOE! JAKE GOT IN AN ACCIDENT AND IS IN THE HOSPITAL YOU NEED TO COME BACK!

"What!" I yelled dropping my fork. "What's wrong baby?" Justin asked looking worried. "Jake got in an accident we need to go to San Antonio now." I said grabbing my purse. We ran out, with the owners yelling "Dine and Ditch!" "I have spare tickets in my purse lets go straight to the airport." I said buckling my seat belt.

He nodded and drove to the airport. We boarded our flight and sat in our seats. We sat next to each other. I placed my head on his shoulder and I played with his fingers. "I love you baby." I said. "I love you too cupcake." he said kissing my forehead. We intertwined our fingers and I fell asleep.

I woke up to Justin poking me.

I got up and we ran into the airport and and out the doors. "The hospital is over there." I said pointing to a big building with the words Sam Antonio Hospital. We started running towards the hospital. "Wait, Justin." I said taking my heels off and running across the street.

"Jake Winters?" Justin asked the lady at the front desk. "Oh, um, ER Room 21." she said. He nodded and we ran to the room. "Oh sorry, y'all can't come in he's asleep." The nurse said. "ok thank you." I said. Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I placed my head on his shoulder. I started to cry. We started to walk into the waiting room.

I walked in and saw Alex and Sarah sitting. Alex stood up and I ran into his arms. "I'm gonna call Ryan to come and get us." Justin said walking away. I heard someone running towards us. I looked to see who it was, its Austin. "Chloe?" he asked

with eyes get wider at my presences. I nodded and he spun me around in the air. "Chloe I have a huge surprise for you!" Austin said setting me down. "Really?" I said with wide eyes. He nodded and pointing to a man I haven't seen in forever.

"DAD?!" I squealed and ran into his arms. "I thought you died." I said wiping my tears of joy. "No baby I've been in the military." he said pulling away. "Military? Mom never told me you were in the military." I said. "I don't know why, and where is she, I want to see her." he said with a huge smile.

I frowned and looked back at Alex and then to my dad again. "Um, Mr. Winters, she had an accident and passed away." Austin said without looking into his eyes. My dad's smile turned into a frown. "Oh, well, who is this boy Chloe?" he asked. "Oh this is Austin, my best friend and ex boyfriend." I said. "Ex?" My dad said. "Yeah, I'm kinda dating Justin Bieber." I said scratching my head. I heard Austin sigh from behind me.

"Justin Bieber? The boy you used to fan girl over all the time." he said chuckling. "Oh you did now did you?" I heard someone. I turned and it was Justin. "Um, yeah kinda." I said looking at my feet. "Well I think that's adorable." he said lifting my chin and pecking my lips. I blush and look at Austin. He's on his phone. Good he didn't see that then.

He see a boy walk by me crying. I look at him closely. He looks about 15 with brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles. "Why did she have to leave me? Why did she have to go? Please bring her back to me." He sang. "Your amazing." I said sitting next to him. "Thanks." he sniffled.

"What's wrong?" I asked him putting my hand on his. "My mom died." he said tighten his grip on my hand. "Oh mine too." I said. He nodded and I kissed his cheek. "Everything is gonna be okay." I said. He smiled at me and nodded.