Tour again! (14)

Recap: "Chloe!" I heard someone say.
------------------
I turned my head to my phone. "Chloe! I know your sister turns everyone one but your the one I want yeah, but your the one I wan-" my phone rang. It's Nate.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe can I talk to you."

"Yeah sure where?"

"The park?"

"Yeah, sure see ya in 10."

"Yeah bye."

He hung up.

"Wanna do it again?" Austin asked smirking. "Sorry can't I'm going to see Nate." I said grabbing my keys. "What? your still gonna be with him after what we just did?" he said raising his voice. "Yeah." I said walking out the door.
----------------------------------
At the park

"I think we should break up." he said. "I agree." I said hugging him. We said good bye and I walked back home.

I reached my house and saw Austin on the couch with some girl. "Hey Austin and......" I said walking to see who she was. "A-Abbie?" I asked with wide eyes. She smirked at me.

When I was in middle she used to bully me. She was the popular chick, the cheerleader, the prettiest girl in school. "Hi Chloe, I see you still hang out with Austin." she said smiling at him. "Yeah, I do." I said. "Well babe I'm gonna go home see you tonight." She said walking away. "bye baby." Austin said.

I looked at him in shock. "What the helicopter, Austin." I said throwing my purse on my couch next to him. "What?" He said smiling and shrugging. "Why was Abbie here?" I asked. "Because she's my new girlfriend." he said surfing the channels on the tv. "You brought her in my house without permission?" I asked. He nodded. "And she's my bully too." I said. He shrugged.

"Oh you don't even care do you?" I asked. He shrugged again. I groaned and plopped onto the couch. "Chloe, I do care." he said turning the tv off. I chuckled. "I'm serious." he said grabbing my hand. "don't touch me." I said and went to the other end of the couch.

"Since your already not at me I should tell you something." he said. I looked at him comfused. "remember taylor?" he asked. I scuffed and nodded. "I kinda got her pregnant, and she had the baby last week." he said. I felt my face turn red. "WHAT!" I said. "WHEN WAS THIS!" "um when I went to that party with Alex." he said fake smiling. "UGHHHH! I CANT BELIEVE I JUST MADE OUT WITH YOU!" I yelled and ran upstairs.

I went to my room and locked the door. So he cheated on me and then Sam came and he got jealous. I started to cry. I miss The guys. I miss the crew. I miss my mom. "Chloe open the door please let me explain." he said. "No go away." I said crying into my pillow. "you know I won't leave you." he said. I walked over and opened the door.

"Oh yeah? What about that time you went on tour? or that time I needed you and you were with Taylor? or that time-" "ok I get it I left you a couple times." he said walking into my room. I jumped on my bed and landed with my face on my pillow. I felt Austin sit on the edge of my bed. "C, I'm sorry." He said. "I don't want to here it, Austin." I said into my pillow.

"Please listen to me." he said. I sighed.

"Ok, so I was at the party and their was drinking and drugs so of course I did them. And Taylor was there and she looked so pretty and I couldn't control myself." he said. I didn't respond. I felt him lay next to me on the bed. I turned on my side and faced me. "Oh, baby please don't cry." He said stroking my hair. "it's to late." I said covering my eyes and crying again.

He took my hands away from my eyes. Austin started to tear up. I hugged his waist and buried my head into his chest. "I'm a horrible person." he cried. I shook my head. "No I have Chloe, I'm been a horrible person to you and i regret every moment of my life that I hurt you. You deserve better then me, I'm so sorry." he cried. "Austin, shhhhh." I said cupping his cheeks.
"Mine more horrible then you." I said. "No Chloe, don't say that it's not true." he said sniffling. I started crying harder. "I can't see you cry." Austin said. "Im sorry." I laughed a little and wiped my tears. i sat up and walked over to the mirror. i saw Austin walk behind me. He smiled in the mirror. "Look at that beautiful girl in the mirror." he said. I smiled and looked down. "Don't look down, your beautiful." he said lifting my chin.

Our faces inches apart. He leans in I could feel his breath on my lips. "Are you gonna kiss me?" I whispered. "I was planning on it." Austin said. "Well, what are you waiting for?" I asked. "You to kiss me." he said. I giggled and kissed him. Ours lips moved in sync. There were fireworks everywhere. "I love you." he said. "ok." I said. He face was priceless. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." I said smiling and kissed him again.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it. "Chloe!" Sam yelled. "Sammy!" I yelled. We hugged and he spun me around. Best feeling ever! "I missed you." I said and he placed me down and kissed my cheek. "I missed you too." he said. Then the crew came storming in. "Gosh knock?" I asked. "Nah." Zach said. I hugged him. I hugged Robert. I hugged Tyler. I hugged Sarah. I hugged Dave. And lastly here comes Alex.

Alex walked in and stopped in front of me. I turned my back to him. "Alex." I said sternly. "Chloe." he said sternly back and walked into the kitchen with everyone else. I sighed and closed the door.

I walked into the kitchen to everyone laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked smiling. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Alex while he looked worriedly at me. "ok, don't tell me." I said walking to the fridge. They started laughing again. Then I heard a door slam. I jumped and closed the fridge. Everyone looked at me worriedly. I shrugged and walked slowly towards the front door. I looked through the peep hole. I opened the door quickly.

What? Is this real? Why is she here? "Tay?" I asked with wide eyes. I pushed me aside and walked in. "Yeah it's me bitch! Where's Austin?" she asked looking around with a disgusted look. "upstairs." I said pointing to my room. She nodded and walked upstairs. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

20 minutes later

Taylor came running down the stairs screaming. "Taylor are you okay?" I asked. "Oh shut up." she said. "ok?" I said. "You stole Austin away from me." she said and punched me in the face. I fell to the ground. "I think you need to leave." Zach said walking her out. She left and Zach helped me up.

"Ewwww Chloe your lip." Sarah said. I looked at myself in the oven. "Shiznit." I said. My lips busted. "Let me help you." Zach said grabbed some napkins and leading me to the bathroom upstairs. I sat on the counter and he cleans my lip. i was getting down until "Here let me help you." Zach said. "Thanks." I said and he lifted me down from the counter. "Thanks." I said. "No problem." he said. I went to open the until I tripped and fell on Zach. "OMG! I'm so clumsy, I'm sorry." I said his lips inches away from each other. We we were leaning in until Austin opened the door. "Oh sorry if I'm interrupting anything." he said closing it again.

"I'm sorry." Zach said. "it's ok." I said leaving the bathroom. i walked into "My Room" and saw Austin laying on my bed. "Austin?" I asked. "what?" I asked back. "You okay?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" he asked sitting up. "Oh ok." I said closing the door. "But if you want to know, I just want to know if your mine or not." He said smirking. I chuckled. "Um I don't know you never asked." I said. "Well then, Chloe will you be my girlfriend?" "I'll think about it." I said smiling. He face was priceless. "I'm kidding." I said laughing. He sighed. "Don't scare me like that." he said. "You thought I was gonna say no?" I asked sitting next to him. "Well, yeah." He said nodding. "Why? Would i?" I said.

He shrugged. I sighed and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna get ready." i said walking to my closet. He nodded and walked out. I through on some sweats and a Rolling Stones t-shirt. I curled my hair and put eye liner and mascara on. I walked downstairs and ran straight into Alex. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. "Yeah." he said and walked into the living room. I sighed this is gonna be a long weekend.

1 month later

Me and Alex still haven't talked alot.

"I promise I'm gonna be back I soon as I can." Austin said hugging me.

He going on tour again.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said hugging back.

He kissed me and got in the car.

I waved and walked back into my house. I sighed and sat on the couch. I looked at the DVD shelf and saw a DVD case that said Custin on it.

I'm confused what is this?

I put it in the player and pressed play.
-----------------------------------------
The video

"Ahhhhhh! Austin stop!" I yelled as he was splashing me with water.
"Sure thing babe." he said pecking my lips three times. I smiled and got up.

Next video

Austin's tickling me on the couch. I laughing until I started crying. "Gosh!" I yelled and fell off the couch. Austin chuckled.

Next video

"Hi, Mine Alex Ruben Constancio and Chloe and Austin have been fighting for a long time and he's going on tour soon and I want to make it right, but now were fighting and I miss her. I had to ruin her friendship with Sam to make Austin happy. Well here are some pics of them being happy." He smiled at the camera.

Then a slide show if pictures of us together came.
-----------------------------------------
I'm crying now. *Knock Knock*

I got up and answered the door. "Baby? what's wrong?" my dad asked hugging me. He's wearing a dog tag that says "Brad Winters" from the military. (A/N: BTW her dads played by Ryan Reynolds!)
"I miss Austin." I said hugging back. "But babe he left 5 minutes ago." I nodded. "But he left for 3 months." I said crying harder. "I'm sorry sweetie lets go get ice cream." he said smiling at me. "You know me so well." I said laughing. He chuckled.

After the ice cream
-----------------------
This ice cream is so good! I can't stop eating it!

"
I feel better now, thanks dad." I said. "No problem princess." he said kissing my cheek. I had the best day with my dad. I'm gonna meet with someone special.

AUSTIN POV.

I miss my baby girl. I need her. She's mine. My shawty. "You ok man?" Alex asked. "No, I miss her already, Alex." I said scratching the back of my neck. "I left a video for her so she will not fall in love with someone else." he said. My eyes got wide. How could forget about other boys. I started breathing heavy. "Calm down." Alex chuckled. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out and checked.

BOP: "Austin Mahone's girlfriend, Chloe, was recently seen laughing and hugging pop star Justin Bieber"

Bieber's back

----------------------
Yep, Bieber is back, baby! Will Chloe fall in love with Jay? Or stay with Austy? Maybe, Chloe will fall for Sam! Comment who you want her to be with!

-Author