Break ups, Boys, Make ups (8)

I woke up the next day and walked into the kitchen to get some food. I saw Austin and Alex sitting in the kitchen eating cereal. "Hey." I said. "Hey!" Alex said. My phone started ringing.

"Hey Jake."

"Hey Chloe what's up."

"Ummm nothing I think I want to come back to San Antonio."

"What! No! What about college."

"I was thinking of leaving."

"What! No your staying in college!" he yelled.

"NO IM NOT IM 18 IM AN ADULT NOW I CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS!"

"WHATEVER MOM WOULD HATE YOU FOR YOUR DECISIONS!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!" I yelled hanging up. Did he really just say that? Tears are running down my face. I lean up against the wall and just cried and cried. "Chloe?" Austin said sitting next to me. "You alright?" he asked looking at me. I shook my head. "You wanna tell me?" he asked looking at his feet. "Well, I just told Jake that I was thinking of quitting college and going to San Antonio to help him with Ryland and he yelled at me to stay and stuff, then he said my mom would hate the decisions I'm making." I said wiping my tears. My phone started ringing again.

"Hey babe."

"Hey um Chloe I think we should break up."

"What why?

"Um, because I kinda like Hannah now."

"Oh, ok um I love you."

"Ok." he said and hung up.

I started crying again and through my phone across the room and it shattered into a million pieces. "Chloe!" Austin yelled. "What!" I yelled back. "Whats wrong now?" he asked. "Jesse just broke up with me." I said grabbing a blade and slitting my wrist. I cried in pain and turned to see a crying Austin. "Austin?" I asked. "I can't believe you just did that in front of me." he said crying harder. "I'm sorry I couldn't take it anymore." I yelled. "But your stronger then that!" he yelled back. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He just walked up and hugged me tight. We both cried together for a while when we finally both stopped.

"ChloeIloveyou." He said really fast. "What?" I said. "I love you." he said slower. "I love you too." I said smiling at him. He chuckled and looked down at his feet. I lifted his face and placed my lips on his. He pulled away and smiled at me. "So you never told me what happened to your mom." he said. "Oh my mom was....um....in an accident and kinda died." I said looking down at my feet. Alex walked in. "Whats wrong Austin?" he asked. I looked up at Austin and he was crying. I turned to Alex ran into his arms. "You told him didn't you?" Alex said stroking my hair. I nodded. "You Kn-Knew before?" Austin said. he nodded.

2 hours past

---------------