(19) Best Day In A Long Time

CHLOE POV.

Me and Austin were kissing until someone interrupted us. "Austin?" Camila asked. "Camila!?" Austin asked hugging her and spinning her around. I sighed and walked back inside.

"Hey Chloe where's Austin?" Robert asked. "Outside flirting with Camila in the rain," I scoffed walking into the dressing room to change into warm clothes.

I changed and walked out of the room and saw Austin's arm around Camila's waist as they talk to the rest of Fifth Harmony. "Maybe I am a whore," I mumbled walking by them. Austin looked at me weird then went back to talking.

I sighed and walked onto the stage. The girls screamed. "Hi guys," I said, "I'm gonna sing a song while Austin's flirting with some other girl." they all gasped. I nodded. I looked back at Austin and he's staring at me. "but before I start singing, I want one of best friends on stage to sing with me! Vance!!!!" I said looking at Austin.

His mouth dropped. I smiled at him. Vance walked on stage, the girls gasped and whistled. I laughed. "Ok take it away DJ!!" I said pointing to him. No Air started playing. I started singing and the girls cheered. Vance started singing with me. We sounded amazing together!

And in the end we belted out last note. The cheered as we ended. I hugged Vance and he hugged back. I smiled at the crowd and waved. I thanked them and walked off stage. "OMG! WE WERE AWESOME!" I said giving Vance a high five. "You were so beautiful out there." He told. "Awe thanks and your looked super handsome out their." I said poking his belly.

Austin watched us as we walked over to Sarah and the crew. "You guys did great!" she said hugging me. "You guys look so good together!" Lizzie squealed. "Thanks me too!" I said looking At Austin. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Go Austin!" Camila yelled as she pushed him on stage. He kissed her cheek and left. "That dick!" I yelled and walked fastly to the dressing room.

I grabbed my phone and started typing super fast.

When I was done I pressed Tweet

@AustinMahone likes Camila more then his Girlfriend! I caught them together! Looks like me and @Vance025 get to hang out more!!!!❤️😉( just a twitter name I came up with in my head)

I smiled and started typing again!

I feel like @AustinMahone is cheating! I mean she's prettier, nicer, and more talented then me so why not?

Maybe @AustinMahone can go on tour with her and they can have sex every night and make me take care of the baby!

@AustinMahone is on stage right now probably singing all his songs about her! Banga! Banga! Say somethin', What About Love, Say Your Just A Friend, Loving You Is Easy, Crush On You, U, and Shawty Shawty

I finally stopped and called Sam to come and get me and Vance. He agreed. I walked out if the dressing room and saw everyone staring at me. They most of saw the tweets then. "Why?" Alex asked. I shrugged. Camila looked at me. "Your a bitch, how could you do that to him!" She said to me.

I smiled at her and grabbed Vance's arm. He followed. "Where are you going!?" Zach yelled. "I'm leaving for good!" I yelled. "And tell Austin, I hope he's happy with Camila! Because we're done!" I yelled back and Vance followed me to Sam's car.

He drove me home and he drove Vance home too. I'm just sitting on my bed reading the comments on my tweets. Don't regret anything!

Yet

I locked my phone and threw it on my pillow. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I said. Jake opened the door. "Hey! I brought some cookies for us!" he said trying to cheer me up. I gave him the death glare. "Ok then." he said setting them on the dresser.