Part Seventeen

"I'm hungry as shit!"David says rubbing his belly and I laugh getting up.

"You want me to make you something baby?"I ask and he shakes his head pulling me into his lap.

"Nah let's just pick up something after we get Titi and Deandre."He says and I nod wrapping my arms around his neck.I have to go pick up the kids from Devon's and then we coming back here.

"When are we leaving?I ask but he isn't really listening to me,I can't blame him though cuz right now I'm half naked.

"After I get in them guts..."He says biting his lip and I laugh before kissing him,every time we around each other we have sex and even though I really love that sometimes we have other things to do.

"Later tonight David...."I say trying not to enjoy how he's touching me but it's hard as fuck.

"You don't want to wait til then."He says letting his hand wander and I give in for a slight moment before getting up off him.He stares me down as I move across the room and start getting dressed.

"David get dressed!"I say and he sucks his teeth before getting up.He changes from his shorts to some black jeans and then puts in his shoes, I'm bout to put my jacket on when he comes over to me.

"I don't like waiting Miracle you know that."

"I know baby but Devon has to go to work so we can't be late getting the kids."I say putting my hand on his chest and nods a little."You ready?"I ask and he nods grabbing his stuff,I walk over to him and he holds my hand.

****

"Ok say bye to daddy."I say to the kids and they hug him and I smile getting their stuff together."Ok bye Devon."I say hugging him once they're done.

"Bye Miracle."He says and David helps me get the kids and their stuff in the car then we leave Devon's place.

"What did daddy give y'all to eat?"I ask turning in my seat to look at them and Deandre is watching something on his tablet while Titi is damn near asleep.

"We had pizza."Deandre says after I tap him and I nod,they're probably not hungry right now so we'll just get them something for later.

"What you want to eat Miracle?"David asks and I look around but I don't really know what I want...and I know that's gonna piss him off."Miracle c'mon I'm passing everywhere."

"I don't know,you choose."I say and he looks over at me."What?"

"I'm a choose some place and you bet' not say shit to me.You hear me?"He asks and I nod rolling my eyes."You just rolled your eyes at me?"He asks and I just laugh at him,I'm a just complain bout whatever he chooses to get on his nerves.

"David just hurry up and choose someplace."I say and he sucks his teeth before turning into some wing spot."David...."I say bout to start but he gives me a look.

"Stop it.What you want?"He asks and I smile.

"Lemon pepper.Thanks babe."I say and he nods getting out the car.I just sit and talk with Deandre until he gets back and then we start driving again.

"Aye we gotta swing by my place real quick,ok?"David says after checking a text and I nod.

"Ok that's fine."I say scrolling through my phone not really paying too much attention but when I do look up I notice how tense he looks."What's wrong?"I ask reaching for his free hand and he shakes his head which let's me know he doesn't want to talk about it.

I decide to just drop it but I rub his hand which calms him down a little.We get to his neighborhood and he pulls into his drive way.

"I'll be right back."He says getting out the car and I nod,I don't know what's up with him but he'll tell me when he's ready.I look through the rear view mirror and see that Deandre has joined Titi and they're both asleep now.As I'm looking in the mirror I see this car with tinted windows rolling past slow as hell and I instantly get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.