Part Fifteen

David and his daughter in MM

"I'm slick thinking of doing the blonde wig tonight...David hasn't seen me as blonde before."I say looking in the mirror and Janae laughs.

"You look bad as fuck with the blonde so go for it Miracle."She says and I smile at her,she's helping me watch the kids tonight and is helping me get ready for this date with David.

"But what if he doesn't like it and then cancels whatever he was planning??"I ask sounding paranoid as shit but I don't care cuz I'm nervous.

"Miracle shut the fuck up!"She says laughing and I suck my teeth.

"I'm serious!Devon never liked the blonde...."

"Oh I didn't know David's name was Devon."She says being sarcastic and I roll my eyes even though she's right."You need to stop comparing them."

"I know but Devon is the only nigga I've been with so it's hard not to."I say and she nods.

"Well I think you should do the blonde cuz like I said,you look BOMB."She says and I laugh nodding,I need to stop stressing for real."You need to start on your makeup."

"I think I'm a do a more natural look...."

"Cuz you gon sweat it off at the end of the night?"She says sticking her tongue out and I bust out laughing,she always gotta take it there.

"Nooo I'm just lazy.Get your mind out the gutter hoe."I say and she rolls her eyes as she laughs.I start on my makeup and she kinda watches me as she uses her phone but I can tell she's texting someone."So how's Ryan?"

"Fuck that nigga man,I broke up with him when I was dealing with my shit.He was so annoying."

"So who you texting over there?"I ask looking at her through the mirror and she giggles which makes me laugh.

"Antonio..."

"Who is Antonio?!"I say cuz I'm starting to lose track of all the guys she "dates".

"He's this dj and producer I met a couple weeks ago.I was only tryna do business but after I broke up with Ryan I needed some dick."She says shrugging and I laugh,shaking my head at her.

"You're doing your music?That's good Janae!"I say as I put my foundation on.Janae has a good ass voice but she couldn't really pursue a music career cuz she needed a real job with payoff right away.

"Yea he invited me to the studio with him and this rapper he works with."She says and I smile at her cuz that could be big!

"Janae why haven't you said anything?!That could be a good opportunity for you!"

"I didn't want to jinx it!But I think it's set in stone for Friday..."She says and I nod as I start blending my concealer."Well now that you know I would love to have you there,to make me feel more at ease I guess."

"Of course!I can get Devon to watch the kids just text me with the details."I say and she nods as I start on my contouring and highlighting.I continue to beat my face and we just chill and talk until I'm done.When I'm done I bust out the blonde wig and she helps me put it on.

"Ok bitch!"She says hyping me up and I laugh,flipping my hair.

"Ok now I gotta get dressed....Should I wear this blue dress or this jumpsuit?"I ask holding each of them up to my body and I'm honestly leaning towards the jumpsuit.

"I think when he proposes to you the black jumpsuit will look good in the pictures."She says teasing me and I hit her.

"Something is wrong with you....But yea,I'm a wear the jumpsuit."I put it on and she zips it up in the back,I check myself out in the mirror and I am a bad bitch.I start taking pictures of myself and Janae and then she takes some of me.