Part Eleven

"Come over..."I say into the phone as I'm laying in bed.The kids are with Devon's Mom and I'm bored as hell...and horny as hell too.

"You gon have to beg for it Miracle."

I suck my teeth as he laughs."David I'm not begging you to come over here.I got other niggas ready."I say and now he sucks his teeth,I haven't seen him in like two weeks but we've been steady texting.

"Woww!You out here fucking with other niggas while I'm saving my shit for you?!"He says and I laugh at his stupid ass,I wonder if he is seeing other girls though....

"Just get your fine ass over here right now David."

"Ok damn...I can't wait to see your fine ass Miracle."He says lowly and I bite my lip."Ok I'm bout to get in the car,I'll see you in like 20 minutes."

"Ok see you."I say before hanging up,I get outta bed to go get ready for him....

*****

"Nooo!"I yell as David wraps his arms around me,it's too hot for this.He kisses on my neck and I can't help but giggle.

"You working tonight?"He asks as I turn to face him and I shake my head making him smile."Ok then lemme take you out to eat."He says and I look at him confused as fuck.

"Like a date?"I ask and he shakes his head quickly so I nod laughing.I like David but I'm not tryna date him...at least I don't think I am."Stop lying you wanna take me on a date!"I say teasing him and he laughs,hovering over me.

"So what if I do?"He says licking his lips and I lick mine too,letting him know he should kiss me.He leans down and kisses me hard,I rub on his chest as he bites and sucks on my lip and I want him again.

We've kissed before during sex but never just cause but this kiss is pretty damn good.He presses in closer to me as he breaks the kiss to move to my neck for a while."I think I know what I want to eat...."He says,now moving down the bed and I bite my lip nodding, but before he can start someone rings the doorbell.

"Fuck!"I cuss as his head comes back up.I'm bout to get up but he stops me by gently pushing me back.

"You just stay naked I'll get it."He says and I laugh nodding,he has some shorts on so it's quicker for him to go.I watch him leave the room and just hope it's not someone important at the door cuz I'm tryna get it in again."Uhhhh Miracle?This nigga named Devon wants to see you."David says coming back in the room and I jump out the bed to get dressed.

I quickly throw on some shit and try to leave the room but David stops me by grabbing my arm.

"Who is he?Why is he here?"He asks and I shrug pushing my hair out my face.

"He's my kids father and Ion know why he's here."I say and it's obvious he's jealous by how he hasn't let go of my arm."I'll be right back baby..."I say kissing him briefly and he eases up,I leave my room and go find Devon in the living room.

"Miracle who's that nigga?"Devon asks sounding angry and I put my hands up in defense.

"He's a friend of mine...Wassup Devon?"

"I came to see if you wanted to go pick the kids up and go to this barbecue but I guess you busy..."He says obviously upset and I nod,I'm not gonna let him annoy me.

"Yea I am sorry....Is there a problem Devon?"I ask and he shakes his head in a way I know he's lying.

"Nahhhh you can just keep fucking random niggas,I'll let myself out."

"Devon are you serious?We just said we were done!And you been fucking that girl so why can't I fuck with someone?"I ask as he tries to storm out but he just shakes his head.

"No you right.I hope he can put up with your bullshit like I did.I hope you can call him whenever you need something."He says talking out his ass and I sigh.

"Devon stop for real...You look stupid."I say rolling my eyes and he sucks his teeth.

"Bye Miracle."He says as he storms out and I just wave him off,he's such a bitch I swear.He picks fights with me over nothing and I'm sick of it,I thought we just solved this co parenting shit but he has to fuck everything up.

"Sorry...Baby daddies are crazy right?"I say making a lame ass joke as I enter my bedroom and David laughs.

"Yea I know what you mean,I'm a crazy nigga too."He says and I look at him weird cuz I didn't know he has kids.

"You have kids?"I ask and he nods grabbing his keys of the table,I guess we skipping desert and going back to dinner.

"Yea my daughter is two and my son just turned one."He says watching me get dressed and I nod.I want to know more about him but I don't want to pry.

"Same mom?"

"Nahhh...My son Mom is some crazy bitch Ion like but my daughter Mom my ex."He says coming over to help me zip up my dress and I laugh."Devon is the father of both your kids?"He asks and I roll my eyes at the mention of his name.

"Yea...We been together since I was 17."I say and David grabs my waist tightly as I rub his arm.

"You mean you were together."He says and I laugh nodding,he doesn't have to know we fully ended things only like a week ago."Aight you ready to go?"

"Yea come on."I say pulling him out the bedroom,I'm hungry as fuck now.

*****

"Devon c'mon."I say pulling his arm and he yanks his arm away from me.He came over to drop the kids the kids off but I got him to sit in the living room.

"Miracle I'm not tryna talk to you...Go talk to your new nigga."He says but I can tell he not really mad he just a bit jealous which is understandable.I got jealous when I found out about Naveen so I have no room to talk.

"Awww are you jealous?"I say straddling him and he frowns,finally looking at me.I put my hands around his neck and laugh at his pouting.

"Miracle get off me..."He says but I can tell he doesn't want me to.

"Are you sure you want me to?"I ask shifting in a way I know he's gonna like.He groans looking down and I laugh,I try to get off but now he grips my waist.

"You keep playing with me...."

"I like to play."I say looking him in his eyes and after a second he let's go of me so I can get off him.I know the best way to get him to stop being mad at me is to tease him so if I have to flirt with him a little I'll do it.

"So was that David from the club?"He asks and I nod as I start scrolling through my phone."You said you weren't seeing him..."

"I just started.And I'm not really dating him."I say bluntly and Devon nods.I want to ask him bout Naveen but I don't think I care bout her anymore cuz I can honestly have Devon whenever I want.

"Just stay single Miracle."He says licking his lips and I laugh looking up at him.

"Why?"I ask even though I can predict what he's gonna say.This nigga Devon is bipolar as fuck it's crazy...One week he wants me the next he doesn't but what he doesn't know is that I'm growing up and tired of his shit.

"Cuz I'm just waiting for you to be off your bullshit and realize I'm the only nigga for you."