Part Thirteen

"Can I please have my kids back?"I say laughing as I watch David play with Titi and Deandre,ever since they met him they've been all over him and he doesn't mind it.He's really good with kids considering he has his own.

"Ok ok... Go head back to your momma."He tells the kids and they whine before coming to me.

"Wow you guys don't love me?"I ask sounding hurt and they hug me which makes me smile."Ok but it's time to get dressed so go wait for me in your rooms."I say and they nod before doing what I asked.

"What time is Devon coming?"

"He should be here in like 30 minutes...Thanks for watching the kids last night though."I say and he nods kissing me briefly.Reef made me come in since I'm taking off the next couple days and David offered to watch them which was nice."Ok I'm going to get them dressed I'll be right back."I say and he nods letting me go so I can go.

I go to Deandre's room first cuz he's easier to get ready.Once he's done I send him out to stay with David and then go to Tyranny's room. I put her in the cutest little outfit and then start doing her hair, it doesn't take more than 10 minutes and then we go to the living room.

"You have your backpack Deandre?"I ask and he looks up from the ground to nod."Ok your dad is gonna be here soon so I hope you guys took all the toys you want..."I say knowing that they'll fuss later and try and bring ten more.

"I wanna get Cassie!"Titi says trying to wiggle out my arms and I let her go run to her room.Deandre follows her and I laugh as I just shake my head.

"She just told me yesterday she didn't wanna take her."I say and David laughs sitting back.

"You coming back Monday morning or in the afternoon?"He asks and I roll my eyes obnoxiously so he can notice.

"I already told you like 10 times David."I say looking back at him and he bites his lip at me.

"Well tell me again."

"We'll be back by like five so I can go to work that night."I say turning to face him and he nods putting his arm around me.He just stares at me and I'm about to question him but the doorbell rings."Devon is here..."I say and Titi and Deandre run back out after hearing the doorbell,I go to open the door and David tries to follow me but I stop him."Can you please get my suitcase baby?"

"Ok,I'll be right back."He says and I smile as the kids come up to me.I just didn't really want him here as soon as I open the door.

"Hey Devon."I say and he smiles at me before turning his attention to the kids.

"Hey Miracle...You ready?"

"Yea,David is getting my bag."I say and his face drops.I hope he doesn't try and start anything cuz I'll cancel this trip.

"That's his car?"Devon asks talking bout David's nice ass Benz in the driveway and I nod."It's nice as fuck."He says and I chuckle as David comes to my side,holding my suitcase."Wassup man."Devon says and they dap,when that's done Devon reaches for my suitcases but David pulls back."I can get that."Devon says trying to take it again.

"I can take it to your car."David says and I roll my eyes cuz he's trying to show up Devon or something.

"David give him the bag so we can go."I say and he looks down at me and then sucks his teeth.He reluctantly hands it to Devon and Devon takes it to the car.I pick up Titi so she doesn't have to walk down the stairs and hold Deandre's hand.David follows us to Devon's car and waits until I've put them in the car to hug me.

"Call me when you get there..."He says and I smile, nodding into his chest."You sitting in the backseat right?"

I laugh at this nigga but he looks dead serious."I'm sitting in the front David.Stop."I say and he sucks his teeth,I suck mine to mock him before I reach to kiss him.We end up making out cuz this nigga won't let go of me.....but I'm not complaining.