Part Five

Deandre and Tyranny in MM

"Like can you even believe her Devon?!She was the one who had a attitude with me from the beginning of the night for no fucking reason.All cuz this one guy was paying me more attention..."

"But you weren't paying him any attention right?"He asks and I immediately shake my head.He doesn't need to know the details."If I'm being honest you should just see this as a chance to cut her off."

I roll my eyes at that cuz he's always wanted me to stay away from her.He says she's a thot and brings out the worst in me...Which is bullshit.

"I love that girl but I can't stand her sometimes....I feel bad for beating her ass though."

"You be fighting too much Miracle.You too pretty for that shit."He says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"If a bitch tries me then I have to fight."

"Is that how you want Tyranny to grow up thinking?"He asks and I sigh shaking my head.I definitely don't want anyone ever putting their hands on my baby girl.

"Stop being right."I say turning to look at him and he laughs pulling me closer to him.I bite my lip as I wrap my arms around his neck.I wouldn't mind doing a little sum sum with him right now.When I'm stressed I fuck,I can't help it.

"What you tryna get into?"He asks rubbing my thigh and I giggle.

"I mean....The kids are sleep..."I say hopping on top of him and he holds my booty.

"C'mon then."He says picking me up and we go to his room.He lays me on the bed and we waste no time stripping naked.He of course doesn't use a condom and enters me slowly.He starts stroking and I'm enjoying it but I can tell something wrong with him.

"What's wrong?"I ask cuz now he's pulled out and is looking at me weird.

"Your shit don't feel the same Miracle."He says and I push him cuz I think he's playing with me.

"Devon shutup."I say laughing but he doesn't laugh with me."For real,if you don't stop joking I'm a get dressed."

"Go 'head and get dressed."He says putting his own shit back on and I frown.Maybe he is serious....Nah can't be cuz we literally had sex like a week ago and he wasn't saying shit.

"Devon why the fuck would you say some shit like that?"

"Cuz Ion wanna be with you if you fucking other guys Miracle!"He yells and I frown climbing on top of him.I've only been with Devon and David in the past 3 weeks and before then I hadn't had sex with anyone in like 3 months.

"I'm not Devon...."I say lying like hell but he shakes his head and pushes me off him,onto the bed.

"Miracle I know what your pussy feel like and it feels different!You obviously out here fucking some dudes from that damn club!"He yells standing up and he's mad as hell.I haven't seen him this mad in a while.

"You gon wake the kids up Devon..."

"Fuck that!Let them wake up and know how much of a hoe their momma is!"He yells and that's the shit that pushes me over the edge.I get up and get in his face cuz he's not gonna disrespect me like that.

"Nigga you need to shut the fuck up!"I say pushing him and he swats my hand down.

"Don't fucking touch me Miracle."He says and I roll my eyes.I know he would never hit me but in the rare chance that he did we would be fighting for real.