Chapter 12 - Boruto Versus Sasuke

Everyday Boruto will just head towards the training grounds to train and prepare to fight his master, while Sarada on the other hand was just in her room grounded. The only thing Sarada could do is read and thinks of what might Boruto was doing. Day by day it made Sarada grew worry, wondering why Boruto hasn't come back yet to try to see her or to talk to her.

Sarada: February 13...Where are you Boruto?

Five days had passed and Sarada just can't resist herself on not seeing Boruto as it really made her worried and curious on what was happening to him. By having these feeling inside her, Sarada started to rebel by secretly going to him. She escapes her room by going throughout her window and started to head towards the Uzumaki residence. While heading there, she was thinking of Boruto.

Sarada: It has been five days Boruto...I missed you *tears starting to fall from her eyes*...so much.

After a few minutes, Sarada reaches the Uzumaki residence. She knocks at the front door and waited for someone to answer. Hinata opens the door and was surprised to see Sarada.

Hinata: Oh it's you Sarada.

Sarada: Hi aunt Hinata is Boruto here?

Hinata: No he's at the training grounds training.

Sarada: Training grounds? Who's he training with?

Hinata: I don't know for sure, but everyday he goes there and starts training for the whole day.

Sarada just paused trying to think what was he planning.

Sarada: Boruto must be training hard just to defeat papa! I must help him somehow!

Hinata: Is there something wrong Sarada?

Sarada: No...Nothing. Bye aunt Hinata! Thank you!

Sarada run off and start heading to the training grounds. Hinata then remembered something.

Hinata: S-Sarada! Are you supposed to be grounded?!

Sarada ignored her as she continues to run towards the training grounds. After Sarada reached the training grounds, she finally saw Boruto that made her eyes widened. She slowly walks towards him from the dark shade of the forest, but something made her stop. Sarada saw her father across Boruto. Sarada hides by climbing the tree near her and begins to watch what was happening without her being noticed.

Sarada: Papa?

Sasuke: I hope those five days were not wasted.

Boruto: You'll see.

Boruto do a 'Ram' hand seal and releases a smoke around him.

Boruto: Shadow Clone jutsu!

As the smokes clear, Sasuke and Sarada was amaze because they saw a dozen of clones. This made Sasuke smiled.

Sasuke: I'm impressed you can do more Shadow Clones than me now.

Boruto: *grin* this is just nothing.

Boruto and his clones charge towards Sasuke. The clones started throwing punches and kicks to him but Sasuke only did was to dodge and block. While he was occupied by the clones, someone grabbed Sasuke by his ankles making him look down and immobilized. As Sasuke looks up again, Boruto successfully kick Sasuke on the face. The kick made Sarada amaze and Sasuke stunned.

Sarada: Amazing! He hit papa!

While stunned, Sasuke was surprised in Boruto's movement and speed that requires him to adjust. As Sasuke was still processing on what just happened, Boruto's clones kick Sasuke behind his knees making his legs weak and fall down.