Chapter 1 - For the First Time

It's 8:30 in the morning and the sun shines across the Hidden Leaf Village, the village was very peaceful that it gives positive vibes to everyone. Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki were on standby below the Great Bridge as they wait for their team leader Konohamaru to meet them.

Boruto was lying down at the concrete base of the bridge support, Sarada is seating while reading her pocket book and Mitsuki was just standing looking around.

Boruto released a heavy sigh.

Mitsuki: Hm? What's wrong Boruto?

Boruto: Nothing...It's not that I don't want to do a mission today, but... at a time like this, I just want to take a stroll around the village, ya know.

Mitsuki chuckled.

Mitsuki: Yeah me too Boruto... The positive vibe of the village is sure does relaxing.

Boruto looked at Sarada who were busy reading her pocket book.

Boruto: Hey Sarada, how about you and me take a stroll?

Sarada blushed and pretended to be annoyed to hide her excitement.

Sarada (Annoyed tone): W-What are you thinking idiot Boruto!? We can't just leave here Konohamaru-sensei will scold us if he finds us goofing around!

Boruto smiled at Sarada.

Boruto: I'm just joking Sarada.

Sarada: You better be!

Sarada looked away with a sad look on her face as she was disappointed that Boruto's request was just only a joke.

Sarada: *sigh* I hope not.

Konohamaru: Hey guys!

Konohamaru jumps down from the Great Bridge. After he reached the bottom Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki stood up.

Boruto (Excited tone): Finally! So what's the mission today Konohamaru-sensei? Is it rank S?! A?! B?! or... *Boruto's reaction suddenly turned to disappointment* C and D again?

Konohamaru laughed.

Konohamaru: I love your eagerness Boruto, but neither of them.

Boruto and Sarada: Eh?

Konohamaru: If you still didn't get the picture, all I say is that there will be no mission for the day.

Sarada: Why Konohamaru-sensei? Can we get any? We will take it even if it is C or D rank.

Konohamaru: I tried, but Lord Seventh said there are still no requests coming to him for five days straight already.

Mitsuki: Wow...It's sure peaceful around the country.

Konohamaru: I couldn't agree more Mitsuki... So that's it! Take your day off!

Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki: Yes Konohamaru-sensei!

Konohamaru: Well see ya later!

Konohamaru left the place at fast pace as he was excited to do something.

Mitsuki: Sensei is sure in a hurry.

Sarada giggles as she already has an idea why their team leader is in a hurry.

Sarada: Maybe, he will search for a date for the incoming event.

Boruto curiously looked at Sarada as he didn't know the event that she was talking about.

Boruto: Event? What event?

Mitsuki: The Love Festival, it will occur in a month.

Boruto: Oh?! That event! That would be a perfect time to tell Sarada that I like her, but it's still risky. I don't know yet if I have a chance or not.