Chapter 6 - Illuminated Path

At the Uchiha residence, Sasuke knocks the door of his daughter's bedroom. As he opened the door he saw Sarada lying down on her bed while facing to a blank wall besides her.

Sasuke: Sarada.

Sarada: *sniff* *sniff* Yes papa?

Sasuke sat down at the edge of Sarada's bed. He looks at her and caressed her hair giving her feel of comfort.

Sasuke: How are you feeling?

Sarada: *sniff* Not fine...Thanks for asking.

Sasuke: I've been to the dobe's house...and I talked to his idiot son.

Sarada looked at her father as she was curious of what he and Boruto just talked about.

Sarada: R-Really? You did? What did he said?

Sasuke: Well...Surprisingly he is not willing to apologize.

Sarada was saddened and looked back to the blank wall where she was staring earlier.

Sarada: *sigh* I can't blame him...After the hurtful things that I'd said...It was expected.

Sarada then remembered what Boruto had said earlier about him not gonna be here any longer.

Sarada: Hey papa...Can I ask you something.

Sasuke: What is it?

Sarada: Do you know anything about Boruto...Anything at all?

Sasuke: Like what exactly?

Sarada: Before he left me, he said something about he will not be here any longer... I want to know if you know anything about it.

Sasuke: *sigh* Boruto told me not to tell you, because he's gonna tell it to you by himself...And I believe he will.

Sasuke stands and ready to leave the room.

Sasuke: Sarada...I want you two to fix this problem together...It doesn't matter who were right or wrong, it matters here that you two understand each other...Goodnight princess.

Sasuke leaves the room and closed Sarada's door leaving her alone. Sarada started to regret all of the things that she'd said earlier as she thought that she was overreacting.

Sarada: I should've let him speak.

Sarada (Low tone): Boruto...

It is 3:00 in the afternoon at the Hidden Leaf Village. Sarada was strolling around the village to get some air as she figures out on how she will apologize to Boruto. As Sarada passes by to some certain points in the village, she remembers what they did to that exact place and how happy they were, instead of thinking of a way on how to fix the problem it just made her distracted but that was not the real problem. The real problem was Sarada is having a second thought if she should apologize to Boruto or not as she was not still certain if Boruto were really true to her. After a few hours of strolling and struggling, she came across with Sumire.

Sumire: Hi Sarada...do you have a time to talk?

On the Great Bridge, Sarada and Sumire were sitting on a bench. Sarada had a sad look on her face feeling ashamed to look at Sumire, while Sumire was just calm.

Sumire: So...How are you two doing?

Sarada: Sumire...I'm so sorry.

Sumire: For what Sarada?

Sarada: For trying to take Boruto away from you.

Sumire: Silly Sarada...You know that you can't force people to love someone...right? *giggles* It's his choice and I have no control over it...If he really love someone else, the only thing I can do now is to show my love towards him by supporting him in his decisions.