Chapter 11 - Inspiration

Boruto and Sarada were still kissing. They've kiss until both of them were out of breath. Boruto still can't believe that Sarada kissed him.

Boruto: S-Sarada...

Sarada (Playful tone): *giggles* what? Can't handle the sweetness?

Boruto and Sarada just smiled together while Sarada's arms were still wrapping on Boruto's shoulders. After a few seconds, the door of their karaoke room was forcefully opened making it break. Boruto and Sarada break up from their sweet moment when they heard the slam from the door and looks at the direction of the door with fear and shock as they saw Sasuke. Sasuke looks at Sarada and then Boruto with a death glare that made Boruto terrified. Sasuke sighed as he tries to hold his temper.

Sasuke: What are you two doing? Explain yourselves!

Boruto was panicking that he can't think straight on what to say so he just bowed down and started to apologize.

Boruto: I-I don't know what to say Sasuke-sensei! Please forgive me!

Sarada: It's my fault Papa! Please don't hurt Boruto!

Sasuke just stared at them for a few seconds and sighed once more. He then throws a piece of paper towards them.

Sasuke: When while you're at it...Explain that also.

Boruto and Sarada looked at the paper on the floor that Sasuke threw to them and they were shocked from what they have seen. It was a scan copy of their couple picture.

Sarada: W-Where did you get this papa?

Sasuke then throws a bunch of copies of it to them that just made Boruto and Sarada froze from fear and confusion.

Sasuke: It was all over the village and that is still not the half of it.

Sarada kneeled down as she was about to cry because of the fear she was starting to feel from his father's hidden rage, seeing her like this made Boruto very concern so he tried to comfort her.

Boruto (Concerned tone): S-Sarada, please don't cry it will be okay...I will take care of this.

Sasuke started walking towards her crying daughter. As he reached her, he strongly pushes away Boruto that made him slide across the room and hit the wall. Sarada was about to get him but Sasuke grabbed her daughter by the stomach with his arm. The noise in the room made the employee to come in and notice the broken door.

Employee: Excuse me sir! You have to pay for this do-

Before the employee could finish his sentence Sasuke casted a genjutsu to the man out of anger that made him unconscious. Sasuke then lifted up Sarada onto his shoulder and started to head home. Sarada tried to struggle due to this Sasuke was angered.

Sarada: Papa please let me go!

Sasuke (Angry tone): Sarada!

Sarada was shock that this is the first time his father had ever shouted on her out of anger so she just stays silent. Sasuke looked at her with a regret look on his face and continued to head out of the place. Boruto stood up and tried to chase him.

Boruto: S-Sasuke-sensei! Please let me explain!

But before Boruto could reach him he suddenly disappeared with Sarada on his shoulder. Boruto kneels down and start punching the ground out of frustration.

Boruto: Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

???: Boruto are you okay?

Boruto looks behind him and saw Inojin, Shikadai and Cho-cho carrying hundreds of copy of their couple picture.