Chapter 9 - Counting Every Second - Part 2

Sarada: February 3...Go to an animal shelter with Boruto...Seeing cute animals are sure relaxing.

At the Hidden Leaf Animal Shelter, Boruto and Sarada was wandering around the compound and petting cute animals. At some point of the compound Boruto saw a pug that has a ninja outfit.

Boruto: Sarada look! That one is like a ninja dog!

Sarada: Wow! It is...It's so cute.

Boruto and Sarada ran towards it and Boruto pets it.

Boruto (Playful tone): Who's a good boy! Who's gonna be the Hokage of dogs! You are!

The pug bit Boruto's finger.

Boruto: Ouch!!!!

Sarada: Are you okay Boruto?

Boruto: Yeah! I hope so...I hope it doesn't have rabies.

Ninja Pug: Well excuse me brat! I had my shot a long time ago.

Boruto and Sarada: I-It can talk?!

???: Pakkun there you are.

Sarada: L-Lord Sixth?!

Boruto: Old man Kakashi?

Kakashi: Oi Boruto. Sarada. How are you two?

Sarada: We're fine.

Sarada smiled while Boruto was rubbing his fingers due to the pain. Kakashi looked at them for a few seconds.

Kakashi: Are you two in a relationship?

Sarada denies Kakashi that they we're in a relationship.

Sarada: N-No we're not!

Boruto (Low tone): I wish.

Sarada: W-What did you say?!

Boruto: Nothing!

Sarada: C'mon what is it?! Say it!

Boruto: No!

Kakashi carefully looked at them both while arguing.

Kakashi: Boruto is really the son of Naruto and Hinata all right...Combining Hinata's sincerity of love and Naruto's loud mouth and will, he would surely babbles around the village about her love to Sarada...While for Sarada, I only see her like Sakura but based on her fighting skills majority I see is Sasuke. But by looking them arguing...I see Naruto and Sasuke.

Kakashi: Hm?

Kakashi saw Sarada grabbed Boruto's shirt and lifted her fist ready to punch him.

Sarada: You don't want to say it?! Shannaro! Then how about I beat it out of you?!

Boruto: S-Sarada please don't.

Kakashi: *sigh* Make that Naruto against Sasuke and Sakura.

Kakashi: Well! Let's go Pakkun.

Boruto and Sarada stopped arguing and looked at Kakashi who was heading his way.

Pakkun: Yeah! I'm getting annoyed by this two anyway.

Kakashi stopped for a moment and looked at Boruto and Sarada with a thumb up.

Kakashi: And um...Hey...You two can create the whole Team 7 in one.

Sarada and Boruto stayed silent as they were embarassed. After a few seconds, Kakashi started to run because he was aggressively chased by Boruto due to their misunderstanding on what he just said.