Chapter 5 - False Realization

At the Uchiha residence, Sarada let her parents know of her arrival and entered her room with a worried look on her face. As she began to lie down on her bed, she started to stare at her room ceiling while she remembers the interaction between Boruto and Sumire had earlier.

Sarada: Boruto...After all the things we did together...I still don't know if I'm special to you or you're just being a flirty idiot who just had nothing to do...*sigh* Am I getting jealous?! Yeah maybe I am...I can't deny now to myself that I don't love him...Gosh, thinking of him with Sumire really bothers me...

Sarada was bothered by Sumire being with Boruto because she knows that Sumire likes him. While she was thinking, she suddenly remembers the smile that Boruto gave to Sumire earlier.

Sarada: The way he smiled at her, it looks like the same smile when he smiles at me.

Sarada continues to think, as she thinks deeper she remembers the time when she saw Boruto talking to a group of girls. The smile that he gave to them was the same. It made Sarada frustrated. After remembering some of the things Boruto and Sarada did these past days, she combined some points of it and made Sarada come to her realization. And that realization she had make, made her cry and angry because she thinks that Boruto was just playing with her feelings.

Sarada: It all sums up! The reason why Boruto wanted to hang out with me these past days is because all of the other girls were occupied minding their own business during the month-off! Plus...The way he smiled with Sumire and with all the other girls was the same smile he always give to me when he flirts with me...Which leads me to a conclusion that the smile he gives...Is just how the way he smiles to flirt with girls!    

As Sarada sits up, she was crying and had her Sharigan activated.

Sarada: Boruto, you good for nothing idiot! I will show you what happens to a flirt like you. I will make you regret that you did this to me!

Sarada's false realization just made her frustrated for the whole time she was staying in her room while waiting for Boruto to come. It's 8:55 in the evening and Sakura knocked Sarada's door.

Sakura: Honey you have a visitor...*Sakura changed her normal tone to a low one* or a date I suppose.

Sakura giggles and then Sasuke appeared right behind her that made Sakura alerted.

Sasuke: Why is the mini-dobe at our front door?

Sarada stands up and started to walk downstairs to meet with Boruto. Sasuke and Sakura sees Sarada is sad. Sarada looks at Sasuke to answer his question.

Sarada (Sad tone): We have plans to do so we'll be late.

Sakura: What's wrong honey? It doesn't sound like you're excited.

Sarada: What is to be excited about? We will just watch some stupid chemicals exploding to the air.

Sarada continues to head downstairs. Sakura was worried and Sasuke started to wonder what just happened to their sweet daughter.

At the front door of the Uchiha residence. Boruto was standing there waiting for Sarada. As Sarada reached the front door, she just ignored Boruto and closes the door.

Boruto: Hi Sarada! Ready to go?

Sarada (Sad tone): Yeah sure whatever.

Boruto: Hey what's wrong?

Sarada: It's nothing...We should get going so that we can finish early.

Boruto noticed something is definitely wrong so he tried to cheer her up by goofing around. Boruto was about to put her hand on Sarada's forehead to pretend that he will be checking her temperature.