I cant believe love!!!

I wake up being cuddled by Taehyung in his room smiling. I can't wait to marry him and wake up to him like this every morning. "Good morning" he says as I realise he's actually awake. "Hi" I say. He leans in to kiss but I stop him. "Why not?" He asks puzzled. "I have drool... be right back" I say as he chuckles.

I go and wipe my sloppy yucky EW drool off. Oh... I totally need to tell my best friend! I pull out my phone and tell Kaylee, then I also text Lucy too. I come back into the bedroom again.

Taehyung's POV

Bts, Lasjdu and I are eating breakfast and watching tv. "Hey babe I'm gonna start making the wedding invitations" Lasjdu says getting up to get her supplies. She comes back with light pink ribbion, thin white cardboard and light blue pens, not neon light but just light, some white and pink stick on gems in all different sizes and some cute heart and flower stickers.
"But when is our wedding going to be?" I ask. "I don't know... when do you want to get married?" She asks. "Right now"I say I bit to demanding. "Uhh...maybe two weeks to prepare tho?" I laugh. "Sure" she smiles.
And bts turn into Cupid's again. *sigh*
I can't wait to get married.

Lasjdu and I are at Starbucks drinking caramel macchiatos. Heheh.

"Hey I've picked out a tuxedo for you!" Said Lasjdu smiling down at her phone. "What is it?"

"Haha" she laughs hiding there phone away from me. Oh no. "Las..."
"Fine!!!" She says and shows me... A TUXEDO WITH FACES OF ME ALL OVER IT!!! "Some women don't like their husbands!" I laugh. "Wow"

"Omg!!! Taehyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cries a girl walking towards us looking up at taehyung. She's like eight. "Uh I'm sorry like really sorry um can u t take a photo with uh me please???" She asks. "Sure!" Smiles Tae. They take the picture. "T Thankyou, you're my bias btw! Thankyou <333" You're welcome" taehyung replies then turns to me as she leaves waving "you're jealous right?" "No..." "yes you are!!!" He teases. "Ugh fine maybe a little bit.." I admit.

He holds my hands. "It's okay! Everyone loves me!" He says. I cringe and laugh.

After we have our little time I check my phone. Yup. Dress time. "Hey it's time to pick out my dress!!!" I squeal. "Oh yeah..can I plewaaaseeee come?" He begs. "No for the last time, I want it to be a surprise. " I know but still.." I kiss him on the forehead and pick up my bag and head to the place.

I open the door and before I can BREATHE my bffs Lucy and Kaylee appear! Woah! "Hey you guys didn't tell me you were going to be here!" I exclaim happily. "Well u did notify everyone on your insta sorry so..." Kaylee said giggling. I giggle with her and soon we are all giggling and it's starting to sound really evil but I don't care and that makes it even more funnier and we all start giggle laughing evilly and normally and crazily and omg TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"Um ladies are you..." the woman who works here speaks up. "Oh f**k sorry" I say and we all go on to trying dresses.