Nothing Pecular Was Happened

Taehyung's POV

She is the most beautiful girl in the world. We are definetly watching tv now... but I'm not watching the tv, I'm staring at her... and she's staring at me. Then we hear the door open. "Just in time!" I say and I go to greet them, hopefully they got sum Gucci ish for meh. "Come" I hold my hand out to her smiling as she grabs for my hand but misses. Ouch. "This is my hand" "Soorryu... Kim k is just like so cool yah know" and this time she holds my hand as we walk to the front door.

"Hey guys!" I wave but instantly looking disappointed when there were no bags. "Hey what ha.."
"Yeah, what happened" Hoesok teases. Um is he high? Because I swear Jimin and him had some candy or something. "The shops were closed so we went to the park instead" RM explains. Phew. "Are you guys on sugar?" Lasjdu asks J Hope and Jimin. "No they're not on him" Jungkook replies with a wink. Definetly on sugar.

"Cmon babe lets go home" I say to her. "Sure" She says kissing me on the lips. Oh gosh I love her. I run after her as she giggles away.

20 Mins Later

We arrive at the destination! "You can come and hang around in my room if u want" she says sweetly. "Okay" I smile.