Its Okay

Lasdju POV

We are all depressed crying and it hurts me so bad..

"It's okay Tae!" I say. And oh gosh all all that rhymes so I feel kinda really embaraased?..

The group is still speechless not knowing what to say.
"I never knew.." yoongi started.
"Taehung.." Namjoon says..
"Ah.." Jin says, trying to let out actual words.

I know how they are feeling rn..utter.shock.

"Taehung don't worry we will help you, you know" speaks J-hope. Finally, someone that can at least let out a sentence and end this awkwardness kinda.
"Yeah!" Everyone agrees including me while smiling.
Taehung looks up with an embarrassed expression on his face, "Thanks guys.." he says with a little smile, his head turning down again, his hair cascading down blocking his face.
Aah sah boootiiiifuuull <3<3<3

"If you don't mind me asking..why?..Tae..." Junkookie asks awkwardly trying not to make Taehung burst into tears again. Unfortunately that didn't really work.
"It's silly" V says in a low voice, his face still turned directly to the floor.
"Hey, you told me right!..." I said. Then the rest of the band looked at me. Oops I forgot they didn't know I knew!

"I.. I was stressed with work..I still wanna make music with u guys, but sometimes I just want a break to relax.. I can't cope with wanting to do everything." He said as I saw a tear drop fall onto the ground.

We all went to hug him.

I pulled him to the bathroom after he talked to everyone. "What is it Lasjdu?" He asks me quietly so the others wouldn't hear. "Do you promise me.." I start off. I knew it would be hard for him to keep this one. "I keep any promises from good people Lasjdu :)" omgomgogmogmgkmgkmg he thinks I'm a good person aYaassssees.
"Do you promise not to kill yourself?" I blurt out, tears in the corner of my eyes. Omg eyes plzz not againz!! He thinks for a while and says "yes" we smile and hug each other. As we finally pull apart he wipes away my tears from my eyes with his hands. "Don't cry"

2 Hours Later

Taehung's POV

Everyone helped me and I feel a little happier now. Rap monster told Bighit gave us a months break from practicing our song so we have to postpone it. Army are disappointed but we told them it was because of personal reasons. Most of them understood and we appreciated but the selfish ones are starting a #WeWantMusicNowIdiots campaign. Like what the heck!

Anyway we decided to ignore them tbh because they r not even real fans tbh.

My family arrived here as well and the day is going good so far.

*phone ring*
"Hello?" I answer. "Hi it's Bighit and we are calling to let you know that we need you to start practicing the dance tommorrow." "Sorry big hit but Namjoon called you to leave us for a month" I said hoping that they would abide. "We are so sorry but we cannot do that as we have got other bands that already took up your dates and you planned this date 3 months early and we cannot change that" they replied. Ughhh.
"Please this is really personal to us and we really need you to do this for us." I begged willingly. "Uhh look if you really need this uhh 'break' sir we can give you a 5month break? That's all we can do for you sir" what?! Five months?! No no... "Uh yeah sorry we can't do five months because we have to release songs for our album consistently!!!" I argued not trying to get mad. "Look sir I told you.. there is no way unless we change up Got7's dance routine but then we would have to shift allllll the other bands and that would be quite selfish since we are only doing that for you and..."
"Right, I'll see.. and call you guys back later because I cannot DEAL WITH THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW!!!!"" I shout into the phone unexpectedly. Oh gosh..why.. "Y..yes..o..o..of course sir.." he replied and hung up.