It Gets Better

"Hey,.. are you okay?" A voice says to me.

I don't answer but continue crying. The person hugs me, it helps a little.
It's been a long time now but I'm still crying and the person is still holding me near.. but  why? I don't even know this guy.
I can't see him properly through my tears.. he seems good looking though..

"It's okay" he says again as my crying is lighter now. Wait.. that voice seems familiar... could it be... I look up and rub my eyes for the millionth time, finally the tears clear away.

"OMG!" I squeal with happiness. Here's here!!! He's really and truely HERE!!! YAY!!!
Then my vison blurs again with happy tears.

A Few Moments Later With Happiness, Relief and Hugs

"Uh Tae.."
"Yes"
"Why.." I don't know what else to say... "why?..." sigh im speechless. I just want to know why all this happened.
"Lasjdu.." he begins to speak. "I was gonna commit suicide... I had suicidle thoughts when everything became so stressful... I ran and took it the wrong way.. too caught up in the moment.. then as I was at the bridge..
I couldn't do it.. I couldn't jump, because I remembered that I promised you not to kill myself.. and ... I never break my promises.. and I Lo..care for you Lasjdu..." he explained.

I feel so relived and special... that he cares for me but I swear he was gonna say the L word.. guess not but I do have a feeling he has a crush on me..maybe...ugh probably not. Oh well.

I hug him again and we walk back to the house. It's been 2 hours since we left it.
I ring the door bell and Jin opens the door looking surprised to see Taehung again.

The family and bts's eyes look upwards to V in shock. Taehungs parents run up to him and give him a massive hug "Don't try to kill yourself again" his mum whispers through tears welling up again in her red bloodshot eyes.

I look towards the band members. Yup they told them all about V wanting to kill himself.

Taehungs POV

With the help of Lasjdu I soon worked out things with my family, got a therapist and managed to persuade BigHit to move the dance practice to the day before even though we will unfortunately be squashing Seventeen's dance practice too.. they didn't mind though, the kind guys.

Suddenly Lasjdu walks up to me shyly, she's just so cute whenever I look at her...:)
"Hey tae, Uh..how r u now?" She asks. "I'm feeling so much better thanks to you.." I say holding both of her hands, in shock I suddenly let go and look down at the floor blushing madly.. oh crap DANGIT..her hands are so soft though. I look up and find she's blushing too..oh just so cute. "So" She starts "wanna grab a Starbucks tomorrow?" Ugh I wanted to ask her out :(..? Wait does she mean this as friends? "Wait as friends?" I ask. "Yeah..well if you want to..."
"Can we make it a date?"
"Ohh..yeah..yeah of course" she smiled and blushed then walked away hurriedly to her home.

Hey guys..I'm so sorry..I made a mistake of spelling Taehyungs name wrong.. UGHH... well I'll spell it right from now on..I might edit the mistakes but I don't rlly have THTA much timesz..anyways hope u r enjoying this book anywaysss..YAY lolzz..baiii!