Some habbits never change Part 3

Requested by @TheSceneBeane. Thank you so much for requesting! <3

"Hey I think she's starting to wake up...." She heared one of the men say as she started gainning back her consciousness.

Although snow was all around them she wasn't feeling cold someone was keeping her warm holding her close to his chest. She could feel the rhythm of his heartbeat on her cheek. She knew that heartbeat she had felt it again. Legolas... It had to be him... His hand on her cheek gave her a comforting feeling that almost drew her back into a deep slumber when Aragorn's voice pulled her out of the darkness and she slowly started opening her eyes.

"Lillie? Wake up Lillie!" He raised his voice giving her small pats on her cheek trying to wake her up. At first she couldn't see anything but a few blury figures standing over her but slowly her vision came back to normal.

"W-What happened?" She asked and sat up straight blinking. Everyone relaxed and smiled when they were sure she was fine. There was a small cut on her forhead but nothing too serious. The snow had made the blood stop and with Gandalf's help she was now fine.

"You gave us a fright my dear child..." Gandalf said gently patting her on the head smilling.

"What? Why? The last thing I remember is that terrifying voice that caused an avalanche." She was still confused.

"The avalanche dragged you down, you hit your head on a rock and I saved you...again." She recognized the annoying but oh so silvery voice coming from behind her as it's owner helped her up.

She groaned as she tried to keep her balance. "Wonderful... I just gave him one more excuse to mock me AND make me look like a child!" She thought to herself. Her cheeks almost matched the crimson of her wound when she realized his hands still hadn't left her waist. He was still holding her close to him making her whole body stiff.

As if he sensed it, Aragorn stepped in and pulled her out of Legolas' arms. She released a breath she didn't realise she was holding but at the same time felt disappointment at the loss of his touch.

"Anyway we are very happy you are alright Lillie. Now we should get away from here before it's too late." As soon as Aragorn said this a new arguement about which way they should take erupted. Lillie shook her head in disappointment and shouted.

"HEY!" Everyone stopped and looked at her in surprise. She was always so calm and quiet and they didn't think she could ever yell at anyone, let alone everyone...

"Are you serious? Why are we fighting in a time like this? Is this how bonded we are?" Some of them hang their heads low when she said that and some remained surprised. Legolas on the other hand kept looking at her with an unreadable expression on his face. She couldn't tell if he was anoyed or if he was actually listening to her.

"I say we get the hell out of here and THEN discuss which road we should take." She said letting out a sigh of disappointment. Nobody spoke for a few seconds. She looked at Legolas again and he was still looking at her. For a moment she saw a hint of admiration in his eyes but of course when she looked again she saw that same frustrating look that kept his emotions hidden.

"I hate to admit but the woman is right..." Boromir said almost bitterly.

"I say let the ring bearer decide." Gandalf said and everyone turned to Frodo waiting for an answer.

It took him a few long moments before he could answer. Lillie felt a strange feeling of unease as she looked at him. She saw that it took a lot of his courage to put his decision into words.

"We will go through the mines." He said holding his head high.

And so they took the road to the mines of Moria...