Some habits never change Part 2

Second part is here... :-)

Special thanks to TheSceneBeane. Thank you for requesting! <3

After hours of walking the company decided it was time to rest. So they settled down to finally have a proper meal.

Boromir was training Pippin and Merry, Sam cooked and the rest of the company relaxed. Lillie was sitting by Gandalf having a conversation with him while Legolas was constantly shooting glares at her. His attitude towards her made Lillie very uncomfortable but she shrugged him off and continued her conversation with Gandalf.

Laughter came from the little sparring arena Boromir and the two hobbits had set as the small creatures tackled him to the ground along with Aragorn who tried helping poor Boromir. Lillie couldn't contain the small giggle that escaped her when she witnessed the scene. But their laughter would be soon cut off...

Her eyes fell on a dark cloud that was moving oddly fast.

"Hey, that cloud is moving a little bit too fast, don't you think?" She said pointing at it.

Everyone tensed and Legolas stood up to take a closer look at the "cloud".

"Crebain from Dunland!" He shouted and everyone rushed to hide.

Everyone but Lillie

Everyone but Lillie...

She panicked so much that her mind went completely blank and she just stood there motionless until Legolas pulled her down with him under his hiding spot.

"Get down you idiot!" He shouted before pulling her on top of him. It was all so sudden but still Lillie could feel the effect the warmth of his body had on her. Her cheeks flushed bright pink as this was the first time ever she was so close to a man. Especially one that had already sparked her interest....

They were lying face to face. Their breaths mixing together. Their lips inches apart and their eyes locked. Her palms rested on his chest feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat while his arms were wrapped securely around her. Her hair flowing like a river from her shoulders onto him radiating a pleasant scent of jasmine. He took in as much of her perfume as he could. For a moment he forgot about his antipathy towards her and swore that she was the most enchanting creature he had ever seen. He almost lifted his hand to touch her lips but quickly snapped out of it letting anger cloud his heart again.

She noticed the change in his eyes as they darted away from hers and behind her towards the sky. The crebain were gone...

He pushed her off him and got up. She stood up too cleaning the dirt off her and faced him.

"Are you insane???" He asked furious. "You almost got yourself killed!" He yelled at her.

"I'm sorry I panicked!"