ISIDAR Part 4

This the unedited version.

I have to warn you there is some gore and blood mentions and some serious kisses.... *wiggles eyebrows* :P

Ellie was violently thrown inside a cell. Her back hit the hard ground with a thud making her let out a groan. She heard Fili shouting and not long after, he landed on her. The door behind them closed with a very loud thud.

"Hi..." He said with an awkward but playful smile on his so kissable lips.

"Um...Hi..." Ellie responded back her cheeks turning pink.

The dim torch's light on the wall illuminates her skin in a way that makes his heart flatter and his head spin. His once playful smile was gone and now lust loomed in his eyes. Suddenly the world around them was nothing more than a blur. All he could see was her lips and all he could feel was her tender body underneath his hard one. He started leaning his face closer to hers until he felt her breath fan across his lips. Fast but short breaths graced his lips igniting the growing fire in his heart even more. He knew he longed for that girl since the first time he laid his eyes upon her. Fili was suddenly aware of how fast Ellie's heart was beating against his chest and could tell that it matched his racing one.

Valor's blood she looked exquisite and so dainty. No man could resist the urge to devour those delectable lips.

And so he did....

He dived his head down and drowned in the dark sea of her lips. Ellie was caught by surprise at first but quickly kissed back and it drove him crazy. His hand found it's way in her soft hair and his fingers were tangled in it right away. She raised her hand and cupped his cheek. His tongue slid gently across her bottom lip. Ellie didn't get the hint, considering that this was her first kiss, she couldn't quite understand what his gesture meant and confused as she was she continued letting him guide her. As if he read her mind he curled his fist in her hair grabbing a handful of it and pulled it gently but with enough force to make a small gasp escape her lips. That moment Fili took the chance to thrust his tongue past her lips and really taste the sweet resources of her mouth. Her eyes widened in shock and she whimpered softly in his mouth. Her voice sent vibrations throughout his entire soul urging him to get lost in her kiss even more. Her shock subsided as she finaly gave into his siege complitely and her lips started moving in perfect sync with his. When he felt her relax underneath him he let go of her hair and let his hand travel slowly down her cheek to her neck where he stayed for a couple seconds to caressed it with his thumb and back up her jawline holding her face in place. His kiss was tender and yet passionate, she felt like she was slowly melting by his lips, she thought that by the end of their splendid heated kiss there would be nothing left of her. The need for oxygen drove Fili's lips to slow down until they were just lingering over hers. The world was slowly starting to regain it's shapes and colors again.

Fili was the first to pull away, a huge smile appeared on his lips exposing his pearly white teeth. Soon Fili saw that same goofy smile on Ellie's face and they both bursted out laughing. His head rested on the crook of her neck and their shoulders were still shaking from their uncontrolable fit of laughter. Once they calmed down he got up and helped Ellie to stand back on her feet. She stambled a bit almost falling over again but Fili caught her and they sat down on the bench.

"What...? You're still dizzy from our little moment?"

Ellie pinched his arm playfuly and he faked being hurt.

"Ouch!" He laughed.

Ellie gave him a weak smile. She hang her head between her shoulders as if she wanted to hide and didn't speak for the next minute.