Until The End

We've been walking though this forest for quite some time now. But the closer we got to Isengard, the closer we got to Mordor. The closer we got to Mordor, the more I grew weak. I was starting to feel as if there was no hope, as if all my life and happiness was being sucked out of me.
I clutched the side of my head as another wave of Nausea attacked me.
"Erillin? Are you alright?" Legolas asked me. I looked up at him and his eyes were filled with worry and concern.
"Yes, yes. I'm fine. Just a little head ache." I smiled at him.
"Do not hide it, Erillin, we know. The closer we move to Sauron, the more you feel like there is no Hope. You feel as if you want to end it all and deliver your self to him. He's pulling you to him. Fight it." Gandalf spoke. But I said nothing. We walk some more until the forest stopped and a tall white tower stood before us. I looked over to my right and my heart stopped. Before us were the 2 things my heart was determined to find.
"Pippin? Merry?" I asked in shock. A smiled spread across my face.
"Welcome my Lords, and Lady, To Isengard!" Merry stood from his place on the rock and bowed. I smiled deeply at him.
"You young rascals! A merry hunt you've led us on and now we find you feasting and smoking?" Gimli wagged his finger at the 2 Hobbits.
"We are sitting on a field of victory while enjoying a few well- earned comforts." Pippin gestured behind him. I followed and saw that the Tower was surrounded with water. What happened?
"The Salted pork is particularly good." Merry said and that caught the attention of all the men.
"Salted Pork?" Gimli said as he salvated at the thought. I looked over to him and started chuckling.
"We're under orders from Treebeard who's taken over management over Isengard." Merry sat back down next to Pippin. Treebeard?

Pippin jumped onto Vanessa with me and Merry rode with Aragorn.
"You remember, Pip. Don't you, Vanessa?" I patted her neck as we made our way down closer to the tower. Vanessa nodded.
"You remember, Vanessa. Right, Pip?" He giggled and nodded.
"So, My Lady, you and Lord Legolas?" He asked me from behind. I looked back at him from the corner of my eye.
"None of your concern, Dear Pip" He frowned at my answer.
"Young Master Gandalf. I'm glade you've come." A tree looking thing greeted us.
"The Ents! Shepard of the Forest." I smiled at him. He looked down at me suspiciously.
"Have we met before?" The Ent asked me. I looked at him weirdly.
"No" I answered and furrowed my brows at him.
"I remember your face. And that necklace" He pointed down at me.
"Are you not... Celebrían (Kele- Bri- an) Of Rivindale? Or perhaps her kin?" He asked me. My heart dropped when I heard the name. My mother?
"You knew my mother?" I asked him shocked. I took a step back and looked away.
"Oh, your Mother. You look very much alike. Yes, I knew her. She was a very good Elf- Witch. Terrible fate she had suffered". I lowered my head and stared at my hands. He looked down at Gandalf then changed the subject.
"Wood and water, stock and stone I can Master. But there is a wizard to manage here locked in his tower." Treebread said. I looked down at my necklace and held it into my palm.
"And there Saruman must remain under your guard, TreeBeard." Gandalf said calmly. Well if he is here then I shall kill him!
"Well let us have his head and be done for!" I said pulling out my sword.
"No! He has no power anymore!" Gandalf stopped me. I put my sword away and looked up to the far balcony for the tower.
"The Filth of Saruman is washing away." I looked back down into the murky water. There was something glowing in the water. I jumped off Vanessa and walked over to it. 
"Lady Erillin?" Pippin called me. I looked down into the water and pulled out an orb, the Palantir. But right when I pulled it out an Image of Frodo caressing the Ring and Sam losing hope, flashed into my mind. I dropped the Palantir with shock and it landed into the water with a sudden small splash. 
Pippin looked around me and saw the glowing in the water. He picked it up but It did not seem to bother him.
"Peregrin Took! Ill take that, My Lad." He reached for the crystal ball but he saw my face. I was still in shock.
"Erillin, what did you see." Gandalf asked as he hid the orb in his cloak.
"Its nothing, Nothing at all." I fixed myself and lifted Pippin back onto Vanessa. He scooted over so I could fit behind. I looked at Gandalf and he eyed me suspiciously but I shrugged it off.

We rode back into the Golden Hall and I bid everyone a good night. I was very tired but there was a Victory Feast this evening. I did not feel like showing my face. I just... Needed rest. It was Dark out. I lay down on my bed, facing the ceiling and I could hear the Feast loudly from my Room. I listened as Merry and Pippin sang and the Men Laughed. 
There was a soft and quiet knock on my door.
"Come in" I called and the person walked in.
"Why aren't you downstairs? You fought brave and need to be congratulated." A familiar voice sat at the edge of my bed, Legolas.
"I've, just been thinking." I answered back.
"You've been doing that lately." He whispered back. I sat up and He looked at me.
"There is a lot in my life to think about." I said softly. There was a silence between us.
"Would you care to join me for some fresh air?" I asked him. Legolas nodded and we made our way to the front Hall. I needed to tell him about me, who I really am and that I was leaving.
"You know who I am, don't you?" I asked once we finally made it outside. It was chilly so I put the hood of my cloak up.
"Lady of Rivindale, Erillin." He stated. I rolled my eyes.
"The real me." I said taking a step closer to him. He shook his head hesitantly.
"I am the last Elf- witch, Like my mother was." I said, afraid of his reaction. He tensed.
"Elf- Witch, She feels the coldness of the Earth yet her Heart remains warm. Her hair is as Dark as the Entic Tree bark and her eyes light up like the Morning of the first Spring. Skin, so creamy and soft, That any man would be ever so lucky to even lay eyes on her. Young, but so full of wisdom and power" Finally he spoke but he was quoting things about me as if putting the last pieces together.
"Its you, Its always been you" He whispered as he moved my stray hair from my face and looked deep within my eyes.
"I have something else to tell you... Amin Mela Lle (I Love You)" This was the first time I every said it to a man, let alone Legolas. Legolas' lips pulled at the corners and he smiled big.
"Amin Mela lle vithel (I love you too)" He cupped my cheek. Now I was attached. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to get away. I jerked my face away from him and walked towards the side of the porch.
"There you go again. You tell me you love me yet you walk away like this? Tell me, what troubles you." He called and walked towards me. My tears rolled down my cheek but I hissed as the saltiness came in contact to my healing wound. He rubbed my back in comfort.
"Tell me" He cooed. I wiped my tears and sighed.
"I made a promise, the day we left Rivindale, that if I am to survive this war... I must leave. Take the boat to the Undying Lands. That is why, Legolas. I can't break my promise and I know it. I love you but I must obey my Father. I'm Sor-" I explained but was cut off by his lips. At first I was hesitant but as he started to pulled away, I cupped his cheek and held him close. Our lip moved in sync, I felt butterflies within my stomach. The clouds that once covered the moon, I moved it so we could shine under the moon light. 
Once we pulled away we were panting but I didn't care. I looked at him then brushed my puffy lip with my finger.
"I'm not sorry for that. I should be, but I'm not" He whispered and smirked at me.
"But-" I started but He cut me off again. 
"If you're leaving, then we must make it last. I want to spend your last Adventure with you. Ill love you until the end, Erillin. And I want to be with you, until the end." He gave me a reassuring smile and gripped my shoulders.
"Until the end" I mimicked the same softness of his voice. We faced the stars and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned into his shoulder. We both heard footsteps approach but we knew who it was, Aragorn. The feast must of ended for it was very quiet now. He walked up next to me, I smiled at him and he winked at me causing me to blush.
"The Stars are veiled. Something stirs in the east" Legolas Said with worry intertwining in his voice.
"A sleepless Malice. The eye of the Enemy is moving" I said a bit frightened but Legolas gripped my side protectively. I had a strange feeling. A sudden outburst of Evil!
"He is Here!" Panic filled my voice and I ran in and up the stair with Legolas and Aragorn behind me. I burst though the door and Merry was crying and Pippin was rolling and screaming in agony. He was holding on to the Palantir and It was killing him!
"Pippin!" I yelled as I ran to him and grabbed it out of his hands.
"Its you, young Elf- witch. I see you. I want you." I heard Sauron's voice in my head. Suddenly, there were images of a women who looked just like me. She even wore the same necklace as me. But she was older, more mature, my Mother. She was being tortured but Orcs! Then, she was murdered under the command of Sauron.
"That will be your fate." His voice was poison. It burned. I would of screamed but I had no life left. The orb slipped out of my hands and rolled but I collapsed. I closed my eye and let the darkness take over. I lay there lifeless...