Theodren, King of Rohan

We rode to Edoras and I told Vanessa of our Adventures so far.

"What are you doing?" Legolas looked at me weirdly as he rode next to me.

"She may not be a Mearas but I know somehow, she understands." I said proudly and hugged Vanessa again. We stopped on top of a mountain and looked down upon a small village.

"Edoras and the Golden Hall of Meduseld. There dwells Theoden, King of Rohan... Who's mind is over thrown. Be careful what you say. Do not look for welcome here." We rode of though the village but as we passed the Villagers looked at us with such sorrow in their eyes.

"What are they all looking at?" I asked no one in particular.

"You'll find more cheer in a graveyard" I chuckled at Gimli's comment.

"Most true" I snickered back. We rode though the rest of this Depressing village and climbed the front steps of the Golden Hall. Once we reached the top, the head Gaurd stopped us.

"I cannot allow you before Theoden King so armed, Gandalf Greyhame. By order of Grima Wormtongue." He called for four other Guards to collect our stuff. I sighed and took off my bow from behind me and my sheath of arrows, my belt which held my sword and my twin daggers from each my boot. The guard looked at me surprised probably because I had more weapons on me then he did.

"Your staff. And pouch." The Head guard stretched his hand to collect but I backed away. My pouch?! How was that Dangerous?!

"You would not part a old man from his walking stick. Nor a She-elf from her healers pouch." Gandalf said and placed his hand on Legolas for "support". We walking inside this Golden hall and saw an evil looking man next to a poor king on the throne.

"The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessened of late Theoden King." I agreed with Gandalf. I looked around and noticed that all the guards had their eyes on me.

"Why should I welcome you, Gandalf Stormcrow" The kings voice echoed though the hall. Though, his voice did not sound one of a King, more of a Drunkard on the streets.

"Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear. Lathspell I name him. Ill news is an ill guest." The man, I figured was Grima, spoke and his words sounded like poison to my ears.

"Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth." I hissed at him. I narrowed his eyes at me then moved back to Gandalf. I felt someone wrap their hands around mine. I looked around and say Legolas looking at me as if he needed to say something, but didn't.

"I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm." Gandalf's voice boomed though the hall and he stepped forward pointing his Staff towards them.

"His staff. I told you to take the wizard's staff!" Grima yelled in shock and frustration. Then all the guards surrounded us and started to attack. Two of then came towards me and I reached for my daggers then I remembered they took it away. I groaned and rolled my eyes. The first one came at me and tried to grabbed me but I dodged him and kicked behind his knee causing him to knees. I flipped over his shoulders and kicking the back of his head causing him to fall to the ground, unconscious. The second one looked down at his fallen friend then at me. He ran towards me and I dodged him, but not well enough. He reached out a grabbed a fistful of my hair then threw me to the ground. I hissed in pain as my body hit the ground. I stood up and reassured myself but he came at me again and punched me in the stomach. I leaned over in pain but stood again. I threw my fist back about to punch, when someone else's fist collided with his face and he dropped to the ground.

"What the?! Hey I had Him!" I yelled and looked to my side. Legolas stood there smirking at me.

"Sure you did" Just then Grima ran towards the door in a hurry but I caught him and threw him to the ground.