The Council

He led me to the courtyard where a group of many men sat. Elves, dwarfs, men, all here. I sat next to Arogorn. And Father stood.
"Strangers from distant lands, Friends of old... You've been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Bring forth the ring, Frodo" We all looked at Frodo as he small body moved towards the podium in the center.
"You ok?" I mouthed to him when he sat down. He nodded.
"So it is true." One of the men said.
"The doom of man" I added. I moved my eyes from Frodo and stared at the ring.
"It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor. Why not use this ring. Long has my father, The steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are you're lands keep safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy. Let us use it against him." Who does he think he is?! He cannot wield the rings power!
"We Can not use it! None of us can" I glared at the man.
"She is right. The One Ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master." Aragorn agreed with me.
"What does a mere ranger and a simple she-elf know of this matter?" What? A simple she- elf? This man is getting me mad. The wind started to pick up and the leave around us swirled in many directions but I keep my gaze. The clouds started to move and everything went dark. I felt a hand on top of mine. I looked down and noticed that I gripped the chair. Arogorn tried to calm me. The winds died down and the sun was out once again. I looked over to Father but he was looked at Gandalf. Then Legolas stood.
"He is not mere ranger, nor her, a simple she- elf. He is Aragorn, son of Arthorn. You owe him your allegiance. And She is Erillan, youngest daughter of Lord Elrond" I blushed as Legolas mentioned my name. I looked to Arogorn and he shock his head lightly.
"Aragorn. This is Isildur's heir? And this, your daughter?" He pointed to me and Look at Father. I stood.
"He is heir to the throne of Gondor" I stepped closer to him.
"Havo Dad, Erillin ar Legolas (Sit down, Erillin and Legolas)." Arogorn spoke And we did.
"Gondor has no king. Gondor needs no king." He said as she went back to his seat.
"Erillin and Aragon is right. We cannot use it." Thank you for agreeing Gandalf.
"You have only one choice. The ring must be destroyed." Destroyed? Let us do it now!
"What are we waiting for?" Took the words right out of my mouth. We watched in silence as the Dwarf brought his axe down but it shattered and he was thrown back. Ok maybe not?
"The ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli, son of Gloin, by any craft that we here possess. The ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of You, must do this." Father informed. I turned to look at him with the shock that I felt.
"One does not simple walk to Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The Great eye is ever-watchful. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." The man from Gondor said.
"Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed." Legolas stood again. But this time so did Gimli.
"I suppose you think you are the one to do it?" What was that suppose to mean?!
"And if we fail, what then? What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?" I asked curiously.
"I will be dead before I see the ring In the hands of an elf or she- elf! Never trust an Elf!" Gimil said. Just then everyone stood and started arguing with each other. I stayed seated and looked over to Frodo who stood up.
"I will take it!" He said but no one but Me heard.
"Oi! Shush!" I yelled. Everyone stopped and turned their attention to Frodo.
"I will take it! I will take the ring to Mordor. Though, I do not know the way." He said bravely.
"I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins. As long as it is yours to bear. Gandalf said and walked over to Frodo. Then bowed.
"If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword." Aragorn stood and bowed before Frodo as well. This was my chance. I could finally get out of Rivindale and help Frodo.
"And you have my bow." Legolas said. I was shock but pleased.
"And my Axe." Gimli? I thought he didn't like elves.
"You carry the fate of us all, little one. If this is indeed the will of the council, then Gondor will see it done." The man stood and walk over to Frodo. I guess It was my turn.
"And me. You have my daggers and my shoulder to cry on if ever you need it." I walked over to him and placed my arm on his shoulder.. All the people of the council were surprised that a girl would take this responsibility. I looked at Father then Gandalf. Both their faces were unreadable.
"No Erillin! You will not go. You might die!" My Father stopped me. But I wouldn't take no anymore.
"It is my choice, Father. I am going! If death be my fate then so be it!" I stood my ground. Suddenly the bushes rustled and Sam came running out.
"Oi! Frodo's not going anywhere without me!" I smiled at him and took him under my arm next to Frodo.
"It is hardly possible to separate you even when he is summoned to a Secret Council and you are not." Father said.
"Wait, we're coming too! You'll have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us." Merry and Pippin came running out from behind the wall and under my free arm.
"Anyways, you will need people with the intelligence for this kind of Mission. Quest. Thing." What intelligence Pippin? Oh Pip. I chuckled a bit and held them closer.
"Well that rules you out, pip." Merry nudged him.
"Ten companions. So be it. You will be the Fellowship of the ring." My father announced.
"Great. Where are we going?" Pippin asked. I chucked. He was so clueless.
"To Mordor, My Dear Pip." I giggled and squeezed his shoulder.