The White Wizard

We've been hunting these Orcs for so long. Every step we take my leg burns.
"They're pace has quicken. They must of caught our scent. Hurry!" Aragorn shouted as he lifted his head from a rock.
"Sure! That's what the rocks tell you right, Aragorn?" I rolled my eyes and my voice full of sarcasm. I looked back at Gimli. He was so far behind.
"Come on Gimli" Legolas looked back and Chuckled. We continued running till I saw something shining in the dead grass.
"Aragorn look. Not idly do the leaves if Lorien fall." I studies the pin. Each member of the fellowship had on so, no way were Pippin and Merry far!
"They may yet be alive. Less then a day ahead" I smiled for the hopes of seeing my Hobbits again bring me joy! I turned back to call Gimli once again.
"Come one now Gimli! Were gaining on them!" I shout to him! He mumble something under his breath.
I reached the top of the hill and look out to an open field.
"Rohan. Home to the horse- lords. Legolas, what does you're elf- eye see?" Aragorn asked. I looked up and saw Legolas looking down at me from a rock.
"The Uriks turn northeast." He said above a whisper. My heart sinks when what he said.
"No! They are taking the Hobbits to Isengard." My eyes tear up from the thought out Pippin and Merry being all alone. And Frodo and Same as well.
"Saruman" Aragorn whispers.
We continue to run but soon it is night fall. My leg is getting weak. All my power is being drained.
"Aragorn! We must rest!" I sat on a rock.
"Come on, Erillin! We can catch them if we hurry!" He tried to pull me up.
"If I do not rest soon, who knows what I'll do" I glare at him. He let me go and prepared a fire. I look down at my leg and peel off the soaked with blood bandage. I look down at my leg and see that the wound is well on its way to healing. I took off the crushed herb that I put on it to revel that my wound is no longer bleeding.
"How's the cut" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Legolas looking down at me.
"Doing very well thank you." I said as I took another bandage out of my pouch and wrap it around.
"You are one of the strongest girls I've ever known" He places his hand on my cheek. I feel my face heat up and I smile. He stares deep into my eyes.
"Oh, then you don't know many girls then." I teased but it hurt saying so. I looked down to my fingers in my lap but he guides my face so I can look at him.
"You are worth saving the world for" I looked into his blue eyes and saw passion and sincerity. His word were true. And I, for the first time felt like I wasn't in anyone's shadow. I was me, Erillin Undomiel. At this moment, I wasn't Arwen's little sister, or Lord Elrond's helpless daughter. I was me. And Legolas had seen me every since we met in that stable.
I smiled at him and his eyes lit up. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he grabbed my hand. But then I remembered my promise.
"I can't be feeling this way." I whispered, then I stood and tried to walk away but he held my hand and stopped me to look at him. I wanted to say I had feelins for him but, we could never be. I was leaving after this.
"Yes you can. And so can I." He stood and hugged me.
"But there is no future for us" I teared up and my voice cracked.
"Tell me, Is there one who waits for you in Rivindale? Have you a mate?" He asked with a slight bit of hurt in his voice. I shook my head slowly.
"Then There is still hope for us, my Erillin." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I can stay like this forever. But I don't have forever" I admitted. He pulled away shocked for a bit but he knew that I wouldn't explain.
"Come, you need to rest." We lay on the ground. My hand was resting on his chest and my head lay on his arm. I left his chest rise and fall. And I fell asleep to the soothing sound of his heart beat.
_______________________
I woke up just before the sun was about to rise. I saw that Legolas was missing from my side. I stood and saw him standing against the rock. He was looking out at the distance.
"Oh, your awake." I held his hand. As we watched the sun rise.
"A red sun rises." I chocked out. There was only one meaning of this.
"Blood has been spilled this night." He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. Perhaps my faith is useless.
"Erillin, Legolas, we must go" Aragorn call to us. We packed out belongings and started running again.