Wolves if Isengard

"Erillin, Erillin wake up" Legolas shook my shoulders but I was very tired and I did not want to get up. So I didn't move.
"I know your tired but you have to get up." I felt him lightly kiss my nose. I opened my eyes from jerked up in surprise. I looked at him and stared. He smirked then stood up and pulled my along with him. I playfully slapped his arm. He helped my collect my things and load it on to Vanessa.

We've been traveling for hours and it was already mid day. I rode behind Eoywn and Aragorn. Legolas was somewhere ahead with the King. I was tired so I slouched my back and hung my head and bounced to the rhythm of Vanessa's gallop.
"Where is she? The woman that gave you that Jewel?" My head snapped up as Eowyn asked Aragorn and broke the silence. Aragorn smiled slightly and my heart dropped when his smile changed into a saddened looked.
"My Lord?" She asked softly then looked back at me as I clutched onto the necklace that father gave me.
"She is sailing to the Undying Lands with all that is left of her Kin. But they await for one" He whispered and looked back at me. I wiped the single tear that fell down my cheek.
"If you two would excuse me" I nodded at them. I held my head high and rode ahead to where Legolas was.
"Erillin, Are you alright?" Legolas asked when I rode next to him.
"Yes, yes I'm fine. Just a bit tired." He placed his hand on my knee as he tried to comfort me. I sent him a reassuring smile. Suddenly I had a strange feeling. There was some sort of Beast coming from the hill. I looked to Legolas and he felt it too.
"Your Highness!" I yelled but it was to late. Hama, the head guard was attacked by a Warg.
"Wargs!" A Guard yelled out. I watched as more and more Orcs on Wargs come down from the hill. I quickly jumped off of Vanessa and notched my arrow. I fired my arrow at a Warg that came running towards Gimli. It died but landed on top of him.
"Sorry, Gimli!" I yelled out towards him.
"Its ok! I'm alright!" He yelled back. I giggled a bit. Suddenly there was a hand that sharply landed on my shoulder. In defense, I quickly pulled out my Dagger and put it under the persons chin. Legolas put his hand up in defeat.
"Don't scare me like that!" I scolded him. I put my dagger away and notched another arrow but he stopped me.
"Erillin, no. You'll go with them to. It is only an hour ride away." He said conceded. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"What?! No! I'm not going to leave you guys to fight. I'm in this too!" I yelled.
"Please. Just go. They need a leader." I looked around and saw all the men fighting but the women and children running around and panicking. I groaned and whistled for Vanessa. I mounted her quickly and looked down to Legolas.
"Promise you'll come back to me." I whispered.
"I promise" He nodded.
"Take care of them." I called behind me as I rode towards Eowyn who tried to round up the Women and Children.
"I Will" He called back. I saw Aragorn taking on Two Orcs.
"Aragorn!" I called to him. He killed the Orcs and looked in my direction.
"What are you still going here! Go!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes.
"Be safe!" I yelled. I rode next to Eowyn.
"Come one! We must go" She yelled to everyone but no one heard.
"Women and Children of Rohan! Our men are protecting us but we must protect out selves as well! To Helm's Deep!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. All the mothers, Grandmothers and children all ran towards Eowyn and I. I led them as far away from the battle as possible.

Finally, we were far enough so we couldn't hear the consist battle cries of the Orcs.
"We rest. But be prepared to leave at any moment" I announced to them. They all found a spot and start down to catch their breath.
"Well done. You'll make a good leader some day." Eowyn nudged me. I giggled a bit.
"Erillin, I realize that I don't know exactly who you are. All I know of you, is that you are one of the Nine Companions of the Fellowship. Where do you come from?" She explained to me. I guess it was right, she did know nothing of me.
"Well, First of all I come from Rivindale. My Father is Lord Elrond, Lord of Rivindale and my sister is Arwen, Lady of Rivindale. Aragorn is suppose to be my Brother- in- law if my sister was not leaving" I said casually to her. In the corner of my eye I saw her eyes widen and her jaw dropped.
"You are of Elf Royalty? I'm sorry I never knew! My, Lady" She bowed before me.
"Oh Please, Eowyn. I am as royal as you are. There is no need to bow" I giggled and she chucked with me.
"They are growing restless. We should get going" I told her and stood.
"And Legolas? What is he to you?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow. I hesitated to answer.
"A friend" I said plainly.
"Yeah right. Like I will believe that! I see the way you look at him." She playfully nudged me. I felt my cheeks heat up and a smile played across my face.
"It is the same way you look at my Brother." I smirked at her. She stopped and looked at me shocked.
"What?! I-" She started to deny but I cut her off.
"Your resting is over. We're almost there" I called to them and mounted Vanessa. I watched as their faces lit up as if they found a reason to keep going.