Reaction 1

"Oh I remember this!" Exclaimed Carlos. "Yeah me too." Said Evie. "Yep!" Jay said. "We were rotten to the core." All the VK'S say. "That was before...... When you were bad?" Asked Lonnie. We nodded our head. "The words are so rhyming." Ben said. "My favourite part.... Is when Mal said, call me a schemer, call me a freak how can you say that, I'm just unique." Chad said.

"Oh thank you!" Mal said. "Your dance moves are incredible." Lonnie said. "I know." Jay said laughing.
"Wow Mal.... Your spray painting on the wall is amazing." Lonnie said. "Oh thanks." Mal said smiling. "This song is not bad." Chad said dancing.

"Sing the first part, until Carlos part ends." Jane insisted The VK'S we did.

Music......

Mal. They say I'm trouble they say I'm bad they say I'm evil and that makes me glad.

Jay. A dirty no good, down  to the bone your worst nightmares can't take me home.

Evie. Uh! So I got some mischief In my blood, can you blame me, I never gotten no love.

Carlos. They think I'm callous I low life hood, I feel so useless misunderstood.

They continued.

All four.. Mirror. Mirror. On the wall. Whose the baddest of them all Welcome to my

They were cut of by fairy godmother. "Time to go Ben." Queen Belle said. Without Ben no one was happy but we still finished the song.

Chad said, "Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!" He said clapping his hands.

Give  videos to react on.

Kisses💋💋