Chapter 13: Evil Awaits (last chapter)

Bunga was then awake, and he noticed all his friends surrounding him, when he awoke.

"Guys?" Said Bunga slowly opening his eyes.

"Oh Bunga you're okay!" Said Kion as he went in to hug him. The rest of his friends joined in the hug all relived that Bunga was okay.

"Wait, what happened? am I dreaming?" Asked Bunga.

"No... you're awake." Said Kion.

"Huh? what is this place?"

"Umm, Bunga this is Rafiki's tree! how do you not know?" Said Fuli tilting her head in confusion.

"Wait, who are you guys again?" Said Bunga confused.

"Wait, what? you don't know who we are?" Said Fuli surprised.

"I, I don't know.." Said Bunga.

"I'm sorry young ones since Bunga's fall, he's been a little lost of memory but it's not permanent! Just talk to him about all the memories you had with him, and he should remember you all again." Said Rafiki.

"Okay Rafiki." Said Kion.

"Bunga, remember that time when me, you, and Fuli were playing around and Zazu tried to keep up with us! and we just wanted to explore haha that was funny, all we wanted to do was go on an adventure.

"Kion! didn't your father tell you to stay  put?" Said Zazu keeping up with them

"Aw cmon Zazu! me and Bunga we're going on a adventure!" Said Kion.

Fuli then rushed by.

"Fuli you must learn to slow down!" Said Zazu

"Slow down, got it! HUWEZI!" Said Fuli as she rushed by again.
(Btw Baby Fuli is so adorable😍😍)