Chapter 11: Nightmares and Forgiveness

In the outlands Badili was pacing around the volcano, thinking of a plan to get revenge on Kion. He thought and thought, but then there was this feeling inside him this guilty feeling. He knew he wasn't evil, and somehow got brainwashed into being evil. He decided that it was time to make up for his actions, and apologize to Kion. So he went, without telling Scar or Janja he left and went to the pride lands.

In the pridelands, Kion and the guard were busy helping a cliff springer out of a stream.

"Kion! the current is too strong! It'll wash the cliff springer away!" Said Ono worryingly.

"Don't worry Ono, we're gonna get that cliff springer out of that stream! Fuli! me and you will pick a horn everyone stay back!" Said Kion yelling over the rushing waters.

Kion and Fuli held on to it's horns tightly and dragged the cliff springer out of the stream.

The cliff springer happily sprung off and Kion and Fuli lay flat on the ground panting, out of breath.

"Kion, Fuli you okay?" Asked Beshte.

"Yeah, we're okay Beshte just worn out." Said Kion breathing heavily.

Just then, Badili came right where Kion and Fuli were laying and was about to speak, when Bunga saw him and approached him.

"HEY! YOU MEANIE! BACK AWAY!" Said Bunga angrily, folding his arms.

Everyone then noticed the leopard, and growled.

"No no no! please I'm not here to cause any trouble I just need to talk to Kion!" Pleaded Badili.

Kion then regained his energy and approached Badili, growling

"What do you want Badili?" Questioned Kion furiously.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything I did to you Kion, and I'm also sorry for joining Janja, I'm just here to apologize, I should've never went so low just because you were with Fuli, I won't get in your way again I promise!" Said Badili.

"Well, I accept your apology Badili, after all Hakuna Matata right?" Said Kion smiling.

"Yeah of course! thanks Kion for accepting my apology." Said Badili.

"Of course." Said Kion smiling.