Chapter 5: I Love You

It was that day that hot and sunny day. Bunga, Beshte, and Ono were setting their plan into action. They wanted Kion and Fuli to be together, because they knew they liked each other. Their plan was to get the two to fall into each other and right at that moment, they would fall for each other.

Fuli was there laying in a tall patch of grass not too far from the lair. She was grooming herself casually until she noticed Kion and she quickly jumped up shaking nervously.

"Hey Fuli! I need to tell you something!" Said Kion as he ran towards her.

"Oh, uh you do?" Questioned Fuli a little suprised.

"Yes, I um well...."

"You?" Said Fuli waiting for Kion to finish his sentence.

Without the two friends knowing, Bunga, Beshte, and Ono were watching them from behind a bush.

"Yes! this is perfect timing!" Squealed Bunga excitedly.

"Okay so I'll guide them guys let's go." Said Ono while flying above Kion and Fuli.

"Guys! guys! I want you to follow me come on!" Exclaimed Ono, interrupting Kion.

Kion sighed and then he and Fuli followed Ono to Hakuna Matata Falls.

"Why did you bring us here Ono?" Asked Kion, glancing around noticing that he's been there recently.

"No reason! Uh why don't you two hang out I'll be back bye!" Said Ono, as they watched him fly off.

"Uh, okay? Kion, don't you find this a little unusual I mean, Ono wouldn't just lead us here unless there was trouble." Said Fuli looking at Kion with a puzzled look.

"Yeah, it's not like him to do that, but anyway what I was trying to say was, WOAH!"-

All of the sudden Bunga and Beshte snuck behind Kion, and knocked him into Fuli.

Kion then fell into Fuli and he sended her falling on her back on the ground.

"Uh- I- uh... didn't mean to do t- that, uh haha...." Said Kion embarrased, as he quickly hopped off of her feeling flustered, while blushing.

"No it's okay, don't worry about it haha

"No it's okay, don't worry about it haha.." Replied Fuli blushing in embarrassment.