Chapter 12: Bunga's Downfall

"Okay guys, you know the drill this is just gonna be a normal patrol today, okay?" Said Kion to his friends.

"Yeah we get it, sure be nice if there was trouble though, I'm ready to fight off any of those hyenas!" Said Bunga, jumping around in attack mode.

"Haha, yeah I guess but.. trouble is not always a good thing Bunga." Said Kion rolling his eyes playfully at his comment.

"Aw, cmon Kion! I can face any danger I'm the bravest honey badger there is!" Said Bunga bravely smirking

"Yeah... we know Bunga." Said Fuli annoyed with Bunga complimenting himself.

"Well, anyways guys I think we'll need a little bit more of training, before we can take on any more hyenas we haven't done it in awhile." Said Kion walking fast in front of them.

"You know... that's a great idea Kion! now I can show those hyenas how brave I really am!" Said Bunga flipping in the air while swinging on a vine.

"Hmph, sounds good to me I'm always ready to train." Said Fuli smirking while stretching her back, showing off her slim body.

"Poa, that'll be great!" Said Beshte cheerfully.

"Sure, I'm not doing anything so why not?" Said Ono, agreeing with his friends.

"Then, let's get started you guys follow me." Said Kion.

They then arrived to a flat grassy area, tall grass surrounded the place with boulders, and a big rock in the center.

"Okay guys, we're gonna start with some speed training hmm... okay, Fuli and Ono, you two will race each other." Said Kion glancing at the two of them.

Fuli was stretching out her back legs getting in position.

Ono was flapping his wings, ready for the real challenge.

"On your mark, get set, GO!" Said Kion.

Fuli was already ahead of Ono almost to the finish line, which was the boulder in the center.

Ono flew diligently and fastly he breathed heavily,  trying to keep up with Fuli's speed, he eventually got to the point to where he was right behind her.

"I'm right on your tail Fuli!" Said Ono in between breaths.

"Not for long!" Said Fuli looking back and then zooming at full speed.

Fuli ended up meeting the boulder first, with Ono still left behind he collapsed on the grass in exhaustion.

"Hmm, nice try Ono, maybe you'll get me next time." Said Fuli smirking confidently grooming herself.

"Well, I'm not in shock no one is as fast as you Fuli." Said Kion smirking and giving her a wink.

"Ha, I know Kion, no need to rub it in." Said Fuli, smirking back, as she brushed her slim body against his, giving him a lick on his cheek, Kion blushed.