Sailing

Narrator POV:

Y/N was walking through the woods when the three kids followed her. They called and she turned around, the wind blowing her soft hair forward to block her view.

"We've been looking for you Princess where have you been!?" Hantes asked.

"Ah I just needed some air! Don't worry. "  Y/N sat on the greenish grass and patted the space beside her as a gesture for the kids to sit along. Which they obeingly did, yet skeptical.

"Say guys. What if........ I never was here........"  She suddenly started and the kids tilted their heads in confusion.

"I... I have always wondered you know! What if I never came here!? What if the sea never brought me here and I never lived with all of you!? What would life's been like if I never showed up !? I.....I often ask myself.......... What was the purpose of my sudden arrival onto your lives!? Why did I have to end up here!? Is it destiney? Or a mere coincidence?"  Y/N blabbered, her gaze not leaving the cloudy sky above her.

Quietude suddenly filled the air. Upon not hearing a response, Y/N turned her gaze towards the kids. She got surprised to see them staring at her like she is a piece of an unsolvable puzzle. 

"Big sis, Are you sick !??" Poka asked, stretching her little hand to Y/N's front head, checking for any probable fever.

"No I m not sick.. Sorry forget what I just said....." She awkwardly waved off.

"I........." Akay spoke up, "I don't think...... our lives would have been...... this happy with...without y....you....Princess......." Y/N stared at him for a while intimidating his already flustered self,  before she warmly smiles, "Thank you Akay. "  And the latter blushed and shyly nodded.

"We should go back now, I don't want to worry everyone. Let's head back children." Once the small group reached the tribe, a man approached them, "Princess. The straw hat pirates are leaving, we were looking for you to send them off."  He said.

Y/N was agape for a while before she entered the chief wigwam. Abnaki who was laying down on a thatch roof, got up and followed her.

"Grandpa I......"She stopped midway.

Beside the chief and the Shaman,  the entire crew was there.

"Oh Y/N what took you so long! Hurry up we are leaving!" Luffy uttered.

"We need to bid you farwell princess," Robin added. 

"What do you mean farwell! She is coming with us."  The captain dusted his straw hat nonchalantly.

"WHAT!!?" Yelled everyone.

Y/N looked really uneasy, receiving different stares of shock and  bewilderment.

"Right Y/N!" The captain smiled yet again. 

"What are you talking about you idiot, have you gone mad!?" The prince pointed his finger. 

"I'd like everyone to get out for a minute.  We need to talk Y/N" The chief suddenly spoke up.   Luffy nodded and left with his friends. Abnaki gave one last suspicious look at Y/N and stomped out. Y/N stepped forward in front of the chief and Shaman and sat down, "Earlier this afternoon, Luffy asked me to join his crew........."  She said looking dismayed. 

"At first I thought he was joking but then he seemed very serious about it. He said that he needs someone like me to achieve his dream."  She took a small glance upward and saw the seriousness setting upon her parents-like features. She fidgeted under their gaze and continued, "I.....I don't know why he needs someone like me! I have dangerous powers that I can't even control.......,but I don't know.....hearing him say that......kind of......made me really happy !?"  Y/N played with her hair.