Discoveries

After the warm welcome the crew received in the tribe ,the people started to prepare for a welcome party for the pirates as their mores say .Meanwhile the Chief welcomed the crew in his humble big "house". It was a really large tepee ,it can hold 30 to 40 people inside comfortably. It was quite warm because of the small fire in the center used for cooking and for warmth when needed, releasing the smoke through the open space at the top to the wide sky .The tepee was painted from the outside and full of buffalo's skin in the inside which was a great setting for the crew to rest along with the Chief and Y/N .

"So you said you are Straw Hat pirates! I've never heard of you before, guess you are a new fresh crew" The old chief laughed which caused a vein to pop up in Luffy's head, "Well yeah we are new here in the Grand Line but I will be the king of the pirates" "God! here we go again! " Facepalmed Nami while Robin just smiled. This however has caught the chief off guard and he looked a bit startled upon hearing Luffy, "The King of the pirates! Are you aware of the weight of the words you are saying right now kid? "The Chief narrowed his eyes toward Luffy who of course stood up replying with "Of course I know! I am not fooling around!" 

"Hey Luffy calm down already!" Said Usopp trying to relax the already tensed up captain. "Oh grandpa you are not bringing that up again are you? They just arrived don't start lecturing them" Y/N said with a frown and tried to change the subject, "Anyways Hantes told me you were in Skypiea, how is it there? " As Nami was about to answer, Sanji scooted closer to Y/N, "Oh Princess we saved them up there from the oppression they were living with and we beated the electric man just for those poor girls' sake! We saved them for you princess!" He said his last word and instantly felt a sharp pain from Nami's punch, and Y/N giggled. 

She started, "Well although Skypiea is just above us, we are not that close. You can say that we are more separated. We just go there sometimes for trade or when in need, otherwise we live in different places ....  especially NOW " Y/N sounded sad at the end of her sentence which Robin noticed. Meanwhile the chief didn't say anything. He was busy staring at Luffy the whole time and the latter returning the stare. "Hey kid, where did you get that straw hat ?? " The Chief finally uttered . "Shanks gave it to me." replied Luffy fast like it is a competition. 

"Shanks! The Red-Hair Pirate?  " 

"Yes old man, do you know Shanks? " 

"I see. that's why it looks familiar! Of course I do! I told you all the pirates come here seeking some peace in our island. Actually, this island witnessed all sorts of pirates. The good ones ; the bad ones ; the famous ones ; the never heard of ones ; and the legendary ones. " Added the Chief, and Y/N continued, "That is correct. Grandfather told me that even Roger the pirates' king visited our island. In fact he, along with White Beared are good friends to grandpa!" At this point the whole crew wowed in unison looking at the chief as he smirked, "Indeed, we used to share some Sake cups under the trees in here. Ah the old good days!"

"Not just legendery pirates, even from the marine like Vice Admiral 'Monkey D Garp' and Fleet admiral 'Sengoku '. But they haven't visited lately, that was a long time ago. Only grandpa had the chance to meet them all". Y/N added with such pride in her tone. Here Luffy exclaimed rather loudly, raising question marks above the tribe dual "Wait! Grandpa came here too?" Y/N could not help but ask, "Grandpa??" 

"Yeah !! Monkey D Garp is my grandfather." Answered Luffy much to the chief's dismay who stood up suddenly glaring at Luffy, "What !! Are you saying you are a D !" Luffy was taken a back and did not know why is the chief making a fuss about it, "My full name is Monkey D Luffy" After few seconds the chief finally changed his expression to a smile, "I see That is why you had such determined eyes when you revealed your dream! the world is so small " He carried on, "I miss those days were we all shared the peaceful moments here in the island. Nowadays; only those new and trashy pirates come over since the island has gotten more famous " A moment of silence followed but the Chief began once again, "Hey kid! you said you are going to be the king of the pirates !! You better show me you are worth holding such a dream while staying here! " He said with a challenging stare that the addressed reciprocated. They all chatted joyfully into Luffy's stomach grolwed loudly. 

"Ah, I am hungry!" Complained the captain grabbing his stomach painfully. Y/N stood up and expressed, "Alright then, while my people prepare for the welcoming party, why don't we go on a little tour around the tribe? I am sure you are dying to visit all the amazing places we have here, and maybe we can find some food to satisfy our hunger a bit. Me and my friend Gavin will be your guide" Everyone was excited and ready, Luffy even started salivating for the meat he wishes to eat, as they left the tepee. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------