A Prince and a Friend

Y/N and the crew headed towards the forest when suddenly a certain person appeared in front of them . " Y/N are you starting the tour already ?? " A tall ,brown guy stands in front of the crew. He had a strict angry look on his face. His hair was black Mohawk style with a tied up tail , he had paints in his face and feathers in the head just like Y/N but he had more feathers than her . He wore a leather tunic with a shreded skirt (I don't know how to describe it ) He also had  arrows and a bow in his back . Y/N looked fondly at him, "Ah! Naki hell there. The guests are hungry so we'll go to the forest to look for something to satisfy their hunger." "Ha! Leave that to someone else you are the Princess! Besides, why are you being friendly with a bunch of filthy pirates!" retorted Naki, rather harshly. The crew stared at him a tad bit offended. 

"Oh stop it! Please don't mind him he doesn't really mean that. " Y/N addressed the crew.

"I do mean every word I say! "

"By the way, this is Naki-kun...... "

"It's Abnaki! "

"Fine! Abnaki . He is the strongest man in the tribe as he is the Prince. The chief's grandson." Y/N introduced the man. He stood tall and haughty looking down at the "guests" in disdain. "Oh! so he is your.... cousin ?? " Nami questioned and Y/N fidgetted in her stance and looked uncomfortable. The prince then glared at Nami, "Don't ask questions pirate!!" Sensing some growing tension, Y/N stepped between the two, "It's ok Naki!  Anyways what are you doing?" Y/N changed the subject. "I am supposed to go hunt some deers for tonight's dinner party, what a burden!" he replied in annoyance.  The princess held his hands for a short while smiling before she walked away hastily, "That's convenient then we can go all together, Just wait for me I'll go get Gavin." Abnaki was screaming at her running figure as he was left alone with the crew and the kids. 

"Damn! Why do I have to stick with them? And why does that disrespectful woman have to come along too?! " Luffy has had enough, he clenched his fists as he spoke, "What's your problem!!?" Which made the prince turn around and grab the pirate by the collar, "How dare you talk to me like that!?" He snapped.  The little kids hid behind Nami as they witnessed the two grown ups about to fight. Luffy grabbed the Prince's hand and snorted, "What's your problem with pirates!" "That's right," Jumped in Chopper, " I thought the people here welcome everyone! " 

The prince was startled for a moment, "Did that dog just speak! " This made Luffy more pissed off than he already is, "Chopper isn't a dog!" The two glared at eachother ready to throw punches when Poka interrupted, "Wait Prince! That's not right! Princess will get angry! " She shouted, her other little friends behind her. Her cute rosey cheeks and adorable smile did not soften the raging prince who released Luffy as his glare intensified, "You little brats!! what are you doing here siding with stranger!" 

"We are accompanying the princess as we are her devoted guardians" Responded little Hantes rising his little hand up with a proud smirk, and everyone awed at his cuteness. Usopp patted the boy's head and smiled, "You actually remind me of some three kids back in my village! They were brave just like you" Upon hearing the giggles of the three infants Abnaki sighed, "You are not coming with us. The forest isn't safe and I won't rescue you if anything happens! " He spoke bending over to the kids' level, gaining mulitple retorts and angry whispers from them. He then turned his eyes to the crew and added menacingly, "Try to lay one finger on the princess and you'll regret your very own existence. "

"I would like to see you try!" Zoro glared in return holding his swords, and a black aura surrounded the two. Little Kanay stepped back fearing the two men, and Robin who was observing the whole time; kneeled down and hugged the boy in a protective manner,"Stop it both of you!! You are scaring the child, besides; I don't really know what got you Prince Abnaki to be this angry and aggressive , but we mean no harm in here!" The prince gave her a prolonged stare before walking away, leaving the crew distressed, "Of course you don't !! You won't dare!"

"I am back what did I miss? " Y/N appeared from behind with a girl next to her . She is the same girl who was with her before. Hearing her beloved Princess' voice  Poka glanced over in anticipation but she was met with Gavin's strict stare which made the little one shake in fear and disappointment. Gavin was a thin brown skinned girl with a braided up black hair .She wore a laced top and a pleated black skirt with a side bag and half gloves .She wore golden jewelry and a skull charm around her neck. She also had a whip and an old rugged cowl covering her.

"So these are the pirates who came visiting! " She said, smirking. The crew looked at her wearily at first before Y/N announced,  "Sorry to keep you waiting!This is my friend Gavin, she will accompany us to the forest. She is a good fighter." Sanji cried and swooned over the new appearance, "This island is full of beauty. Let's go together Mademoiselle" This made Zoro gag as he insulted his crew-mate, 

"Shut up you perverted cook !You are annoying! " 

"Huh!! what did you say mosshead! " Replied Sanji.

"You wanna fight you dartboard brow ? " Zoro addressed Sanji and they were both going at it  when Nami hit them!

The chaotic crew, led by an annoyed Luffy (who couldn't wait any longer to find some meat he can sink his teeth in) followed Y/N and her friend Gavin and the three kids towards the forest. The prince shortly after showed up and everyone could sense the hatred he holds for Gavin that she reciprocates. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------