The Battle Begins

Nami POV:

We ran and ran, losing patience by each gun shot we hear. Something bad is happening and I think I know what. We finally reached the tribe and...... all I could see was chaos!

The pirates are there. 

Women and children running everywhere, men fighting with all their might, horses dusting the air and arrows filling the sky with gun shots here and there, it was like ... war! I looked at the princess and she was shocked!! We all were! She ran forward calling her grandfather, the chief, and we all followed protecting her from any harm. We found the prince bleeding fighting a very big hairy man, with Gavin by his side taking the kids somewhere safe.

In the middle appeared the chief's feathered headband as a signal of his presence, the princess approached him with still wide eyes, "Grandpa! " she uttered.

The chief looked at her in pain with sweat covering his face, "run away Y/N right now... " He suddenly fell down to his knees.

"Chief !!" We all screamed and run towards him, he was holding his shoulder that was bleeding. Suddenly we heard a mischievous laugh, and the shadow of a very tall man appeared in front of us. We didn't know who, but depending on the black aura surrounding him, he is the one causing this. The princess looked so terrified seeing her tribe turning into battle yard. She suddenly stood up, her bangs covering her face, she inhaled deeply and....

"STOOOOOOOOPPPP" She let out a really loud scream before everything stopped around us! Men standing motionless in their fighting poses and arrows and bullets hanging midair and even dust and sand stopped in the air. 

"P....princess!! " Chopper said worried.

"Wow, everything seems inanimate!" Exclaimed Usopp.

"Everyone just stop, what's going on I don't understand! "  she said tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.

"Y/N princess!

We heard a voice coming from behind us. It's the man that got the chief injured, but wait, "What's happening, why is he able to talk when everything is under Y/N's power! " I asked worryingly.

We all turned towards the voice, the shadow of the man seemed like he was rising his hand, this is impossible he isn't supposed to move!

"AAAAAh!"

"Princess! " Sanji said assessing the princess who seemed in pain closing her eyes tightly. 

"I can't, he is too strong! " she said.

"He is resisting! " I said.

"Yes, he is stronger than me I can't hold him still for too long! " she said with one eye open before she fully lost control and everything moved instantly...Everyone who was in the process of doing something fell to the ground because of the sudden movement.

"Now everyone let's stop for a while, our princess has arrived!" The shadow uttered and all the pirates joined his side smirking. The people who were left helpless started helping each other while the prince and the Gavin girl joined us with the kids. We were focusing on this suspicious shadow of the man that seems obviously their captain, which means he is gonna be a handful!

"Welcome back sweet princess.... to my island! " The man said finally showing up and approaching. 

"This is OUR island! " The prince said back.

"Oh but not anymore! " The man smirked, his tall huge figure filled the sight. He had white spiky hair and sunglasses. He wore a large purple feathered coat.

"Are you the Captain! " Luffy asked with a serious look.

"Well what do you think boy, my name is Alvar, and I m the Captain of the Royal Sharks pirates.  How about you introduce yourself too rookie! " The man, now I know as Alvar, asked Luffy in a sassy tone.

"I m Luffy, the man who will become king of the pirates! " Our -knows nothing but king of pirates- captain replied.

"Yeah you are the new crew that is getting well known now aren't you? To think that some newbies are trying to face me! That's really humiliating, don't you  think so princess! " Alvar said.

"Don't talk to her! " The prince said protecting his princess. 

"Get the hell out of here now, you have no business with us! Leave us in peace! " The chief said in greeted teeth.

"Oh, you have some nerves old man! Don't you know that you pissed me off enough already! I m angry now and YOU ALL will pay for this!" He said, the smile never leaving his evil face.

"If you want to fight then we are ready, you talk too much! I don't care about your purposes or the people's reasons here! I don't like you so I'll just kick your ass! " Luffy said cracking his knuckles.

"Oh will you now?! I m not playing around anymore. I have decided , I will kill everyone here, take the princess and the mother and own the island for myself! I can even take over Skypiea if I want, no one can stop me!"

"You bastard! " The prince said.

"Why? Why would you do all of this! " The princess asked, sadness eating  her face.

"Why you ask! Because I can that's why. " He hysterically laughed. The chief caughed blood one more time, he was breathing heavily. People injured everywhere and the crying of the kids made it worse! This man is inhuman! I glanced at Luffy and I found him eying the man angrly. Suddenly the princess stood up, fists clenching, she looked ahead at the evil captain and her eyes were .... all white, its like her beautiful E/C pupils were gone! 

"I will never forgive you!! You won't destroy anything, nor take or kill anyone! I will protect the tribe and the people I love and cherish with all my might.. " She firmly said .... 

____________________________________________________________________________________