Not Yet.

Your POV:

If I knew things would end up this way, I would never have accepted to stay with them. I would never have entered their lives.  I would have swum and swum far far away. 

If only I was not here today. Nothing of this would have happened! They would be living in peace just like they used to....... What did they do to deserve this?.... They were nothing but nice to me! They loved me and raised me and cherished me when I m an outsider,  but I only brought them trouble, sadness, and despair!

Now not just them but I dragged with me the new friends I made as well..... Maybe I shouldn't have befriended them in the first place. I should have pushed them away, because I already knew how this would end. This mess I created.  Why ? Because of this stupid power I have that I can't even control.  I m useless and can't even defend the people I care about without the risk of harming them!

I just stood there, doing nothing but just observing the scene.  Not able to engage in the fight with them,  nor to help Chopper and the others assist Zoro and Sanji and the villagers.

"Gomu Gomu No, Bazooka!" Luffy's voice brought me back from my deadly thoughts. He stretched his arms backwards and launched at Alvar in a furious speed, and flew far in the sky barely visible instead of hitting him. 

"Huh, stupid brat what are you aiming at!"

"I am your opponent !" Abnaki in the other hand stared at Gavin who was looking at her Captain, ready to help him any minute. Abnaki took his arrow and placed it in the bow ready to shoot.
"You shoot, I shoot, and your dear mother will join your father up there." Gavin smirked.
"Hey now isn't this a good idea actually. I ll be doing your family a favor. I can send you to reunite with them as well you know..."
"Shut up you prick!" Abnaki said enraged and stretched his arrow,  ready to murder Gavin.

"You idiot ! Do you want her to die?"  Gavin in the other hand, scratched the Shaman in the head, pointing the gun deep in her flesh. Abnaki then retreated and lowered his bow. Gavin smirked in triumph but then Abnaki lifted his head and plastered an amusing grin in his tan face.

"W...Why are you smirking ?" She panicked.

And then in a blink of an eye, Abnaki directed his bow towards Alvar and shot, while a long kick came from the sky, knocking Gavin off before she realizes what was happening, and Abnaki's arrow hit Alvar in the shoulder, blowing him away. Abey was finally freed. She fell on the ground and Abnaki hurried to assist his mother. Luffy landed on the ground, anger apparent in his face. He stared at Alvar, devouring his soul, while the latter just trembled, knowing exactly what's after such stare.

"I ll kick your ass!"  Luffy shouted.

Alvar, already exhausted from the fight, his shoulder was bleeding badly since the wound was deep, didn't seem physically able to put up a fight anymore.  Especially now that he is all by himself. However, that annoying smirk never left his rough face. He is a cunning man, I m sure he is up to something! Luffy launched at Alvar with all force and fury, "Gomu Gomu noooo"  

Alvar stepped back and put his hand under his coat. What is he gonna do?

"Pistole"  Luffy stretched his punch and it came back aiming at Alvar skull, but before it came to contact with him, he suddenly pull out a gun out of his clothes and directed it at Luffy.

Wait... Is that a.... Water gun..... Is he serious ? How can he use a water gu...... Oh no!

"Luffy, move away!"  I shouted but my warning came late! Water came splashing at Luffy directly, taking him by surprise. He stumbled backwards, closing his eyes tightly, and fell down. Alvar released a satisfying laugh and approached the rubber captain, showering him with weird substance, "What do you think of my new weapon boy? It's water merged with seastone, your worst enemy." Luffy laid down helpless, deprived of energy and almost fainting.